Server Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers will be taken down in about 10 minutes to address several issues associated with Version Update 14.9.
We appreciate your patience during this unforeseen downtime.

Originally Posted Here

Didn't see any messages in game, was mid mob and bam offline :mad:

Was down to 3 minute warning and still killing LT Olds but not getting loot.:scratch2:

Maybe next time turn loot server off after you shut game down?:dunce:

Got a 15 mins message

Its hard to see it since its now separate chat in system only,if you focus main chat or PM you wont see it :(

Its hard to see it since its now separate chat in system only,if you focus main chat or PM you wont see it :(

I'm always on the System tab but still didn't see it :scratch2:

It appears on Main, not System.
(I'm normally on System but check Main if it flashes)

I turned the highlight off on Main as I found the flashing got annoying. At least I know now why I didn't see it so thanks. Guess I'll have to turn it back on :(

10 mins turned into 1 hour

I turned the highlight off on Main as I found the flashing got annoying. At least I know now why I didn't see it so thanks. Guess I'll have to turn it back on :(
I removed everything from Main and left only Local and PMs (those can't be removed), so it doesn't flash often for me. (I don't frequent areas where people speak in Local which also helps)
Although I'm still far from organizing the new new chat perfectly, I find it better to have 5+ tabs with clear designations than fewer salad bowls. So far I think I've had to say 'wc' only once. :)

In 10 mins, not for 10 mins. The downtime length itself is unforeseeable :)

Seems skipping the unlucky x.8 version number didn't help much.

oh my bad. Gues i'm off to play something else then

Any one can log in?

Servers Back Online
The servers are now back online and the server instability issues should now be corrected.

There are however some issues affecting several items and quests, resulting in missing names and parameters. For affected quests, current progress has not been lost, but no further progress will be counted until the next patch.

We hope to have those issues corrected later today. Thank you for your patience.

well still grey Launch button ... 30 sec later button go
GREEN

Back