Hello - An Introduction

Hillyer

Society
Dragon Hunters or something!
Cymos Cx Dibou
Hi EU,

I downloaded EU 3 days ago and have played twice since, so am very new.

My first experience of EU was in fact back in 2006 playing Project Entropia. Nearly 8 years ago... if only I had kept playing even a small amount each week I'd be in a much nicer position today!

I found an old blog I maintained for my first week or two. Click here, and that brings back epic memories. Entropia has changed absolutely loads.. and at the moment am playing it with worse hardware than before (all gfx and sound down low) so it looks completely different!

My in-game name is Cymos Cx Dibou, and I've made my way out of Rocktropia and am looking to get back into it now, seriously. I have a good full-time job and some good hours to input each week.

I am definitely seeking a mentor too.

My old mentor: Jake Paradox Slick.. anyone know where he is at now? And my old Society: Planetside-Psionics, is that still here? :)

:yay:

Hello!

Welcome back! :yay:

Yes EU has changed & has been growing a lot overtime. You will notice that while reading the forum and in-world. The way i know this community, people are willing to help most of the time. So i have no doubts about that.
Some great stuff has been launched.

I loved reading your blog. You are a good writer, keep it up!

We will meet ingame probably!

Welcome back!

Just as SHY said - the game has changed, and it's constantly evolving. With the abundance of planets I am sure you'll find your niche :)

Thanks for the messages and replies. Yes, I enjoyed reading the blog back too! I would keep it up but I'll see how it goes when I get back from my summer break.

Had a poop session last night, sweating in Boreal, and having higher leveled toons slaying all the mobs before they went dry, that and killing the mobs I was skilling on. I guess all games have the characters that bully and are power-hungry. But hey, i'm the newbie back here, maybe that's what happens all the time now :p

I will be looking for a mentor, and will be playing this evening and Friday evening. Hope to get to know some of you better. Thanks SHY and hogfather.

Twin Peaks (teleport) is the place where you can find a lot of experienced players hanging around.
It's also the traders-place. Just shoot some of your questions here on the forum or ingame on local-chat.:)

Back