Servers Offline

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Due to issues with the latest Version Update, the Entropia Universe servers have been taken offline until the issues have been resolved.

We hope to have the servers back online by 16:00 UTC.

Thank you for your patience during this unexpected downtime.

Originally Posted Here

Im not sure if it happened to anyone else but I ran into some big problems when installing the newest VU... I am now reinstalling EU

Now make sure you bring online and back to be playable pls :laugh:

wtf..why without warning ?
me and wife both shooting at mobs,some message that server will be taken offline would be correct instead ofjust disconnecting

me and wife both shooting at mobs,some message that server will be taken offline would be correct instead ofjust disconnecting

There was 15 min, 10 min, 5min, 4 min, etc in the MAIN Tab. Knowing that many don't check that tab, I also announced it in Rookie chat.

However... being as it was a "system" notice, it would make more sense for it to be put in the System tab, eh? :-D

Yea they used to do this. Must have been serious or laziness.

I had just logged in for the first time since before the first patch and got a 15 minute warning in seconds. Is it possible your chat was scrolling and you missed it? I logged off again when I got a 3 minute warning, so the warnings were there, at least for some of us.

Actually there is a warning, but the problem is that you can see it only in MAIN chat tab as far as I know. Saw it when it showed 2 minutes till shut down :)

ah,ok,thx guys :)
indeed,we never look in main tab :p

Server is back up, but timeout at login.

Back