HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem

EDIT: Its Fixed!!!!!

TY MA for the fast fix!!

Last edited:
PRIVATE TRADE DO NOT WORK! Not possible to trade items... WTF.....

bump it up, really somebody should do some testing before announcing all is "fixed"...

Well, this is one way to stop fake avatar name scammers. :laugh:

...and the entire EU economy comes to a grinding halt

Not bad. No trade = more auction fee for MA! :yay:
No life for sweaters.

No chance for scammers!!!!

The client loader shows this now:

The Entropia Universe servers are now back online.

Known Issues
PVP trades are not working properly and should be avoided until the next patch update.

Thank you for your patience during the unexpected downtimes earlier today.

Next patch update. .. will that be tomorrow or next week on Tuesday? Hmm.

From what Im seeing in #Trade... to overcome the inability to do a private trade, people are doing "drop trades" where they each set the item or peds on the ground for the other to pick up.... this will lead to a disaster for someone.

From what Im seeing in #Trade... to overcome the inability to do a private trade, people are doing "drop trades" where they each set the item or peds on the ground for the other to pick up.... this will lead to a disaster for someone.

Thats a very bad thing, as a healer I just write down the price on a bill and will trade after the patch, but seriously this is an unhealthy situation. I see myself running around to gather my earned peds

Imagine 1k peds stuck on the ground, or someone else picks it up very quickly

compet development might be totally seperate.
To me, it looks like the MA team is now on compets & a newly graduated team is working on Entropia :D

compet development might be totally seperate.
To me, it looks like the MA team is now on compets & a newly graduated team is working on Entropia :D

A newly graduated team would follow the book and NEVER launch an update without testing vital systems, you know.. like trading

A newly graduated team would follow the book and NEVER launch an update without testing vital systems, you know.. like trading

depends on what they graduated in :p

take your trusted trade partner up to a nice isolated romantic spot and lay it all on the ground for him :p
of course this is a problem for those who don't trust each other...so yeah, a fix would be rather appreciated

take your trusted trade partner up to a nice isolated romantic spot and lay it all on the ground for him :p
of course this is a problem for those who don't trust each other...so yeah, a fix would be rather appreciated

very good solution.. till the server crashes & get's rebooted

Message from MindArk: The server is going down in 35 minutes.

Maybe its about to get fixed...

certainly hope it is fixed soon, already had to cancel all warp flights as unable to trade the ped, but also unable to trade repair crew new tools as in spaceships cannot even use drop on ground. No placing of items in space :(

YAY !!!!! Fixed, TY MA :)

It is obvious MA "programmers" don't need to follow any book or test anything.
I can vividly immagine the MESS of a source there must be with this many programmers taking over old code after someone who took over old code...... (And I bet some of it is "secret", so no peeping into the "black-box") :laugh:

Status
Back