Question: Little update for Auction House

Aris_S

Guardian
Hello there!

I wonder, what do you think about auction where we can see who have placed any available order?

1) Example-Lysterium. There are 3 orders and someone want to sell his stack of Lyst by order and can see that 2 of them are crafters and 1 is "Mr. ***hole W". So we fill the one we like the most.

2) The current idea (suitable quantity+highest order wins the stack) stays the same, but before accepting the deal we can see who's gonna get our resource.

That way we can choose who do we want to support(for those who care about that anyway) - crafter who is consuming other resources and actually plays the game or some ***@@@*** re-seller who just 501, 1001, 301 actual players auction entries.

I mean, we can see sellers name in auction, we can see whose order we just filled and we can see who bought our item. Why should order holder be incognito till we complete the deal?

I sometimes sell things for order and I'm ready to get, say, 1% less if I know that my resource will be crafted not placed a bit cheaper messing up other players auction entries. Anyway, I think we have rights to see and choose the person whose order we are about to fill. :wise:

Yes? No? Why? How? What do players think?

i highly doubt this, as MA will loose to much in the long run. If you know who placed the order, you can just sell directly to them. MA looses the commission.:wise:

regards,

PW

Right, if you know the buyer you may save the auction fee.

Anyways I would like a feature to choose a buy order to sell too.
It should work that way that you sell exactly the amount the buyer wants at exactly that markup he is willing to pay.

I often had the case that I had to sell less, than the amount ordered, because it was impossible to set exactly the price of the order as a buyout.

Or just allow setting the buyout in PEC steps, would help a lot.

Back