Question: Creature control pill

Ember

Dominant
JCT Ember Fireheart
Since I'm not playing, (taking a break) can anyone tell me what have been found, Hof, kill streak, etc? Thnx in advance:rolleyes:

Kills As Creature HOF board is blank for the moment. :ahh:

Kills As Creature HOF board is blank for the moment. :ahh:

as is the word 'pill' in the EntropiaLife discoveries database

One capsule found so far, on Toulan of all places.

Possibly the capsules were taken out of the loot during the disastrously conducted VU of this week, and the one on Toulan slipped through?

LOL. Yea I thought after 2 days and no discoveries, I wondered if they even kept them in the loot pool. There is a lot of creatures out there....

Duhol Pill

Since I'm the first player to have looted a creature control capsule I figured I'd share the info:

duholpill.png

I looted it from a duhol on planet Toulan. I'm very happy with this unexpected discovery, but I lack the skills to put it to use.. I'm one horrible animal investigator lol.
So I'll be putting in on the Calypso auction this weekend and leave the real Duhol-experience for someone else to have fun with. (Opening bid will be TT+1 and I'll leave it up to the community to decide what it's worth)

Oh and for those wondering what a duhol is, here's a pic:
duholpic.png

Last edited:
Ah one of the most beautiful mobs in EU... thank you for not showing us the pic of his rear :lolup:

Gratz on the discovery, Toulan loves you :)

Sorry if this was answered somewhere, but will a player be able to get loot from killing you while you are in creature form? :confused:

I mean not YOUR personal inventory loot, but loot from your creature whichever it may be.

This capsule looted by Dessy can be used only on Toulan and as far as I know your "mob" (in case you die), gives away normal loot like all the others of the species:) including globals and HoF's.

btw congrats Dessy :)

So, if you want to extend your time as creature, you can extend the duration of the effect by throwing peds in, for a limited number of times.

Would be interesting to know how much ped and how many extensions you can buy. And if it's more expensive to extend a chirpy than a Warlock 10. :rolleyes:

/Slupor

I think something funny is going on... first pill discovered on Toulan, second one on RT... Do they only drop from mobs that have one person hunting them?

OOO what's second drop? Very exciting :)

And big thnx of info so far.

3rd one looted

By me of all people.. So going to do the same stick on AH.. or if anyone is interested PM Me.. came from Toulan as well. Off a Thawr

Back