EntropiaLife Tracker Error when loading Weapons for combat log

neuronet

Dear users,

actually we are getting several request from users who have problems with the EntropiaLife Tracker when trying to load the Weapon data for the combat log.

This problem is caused due to problems on entropiawiki.com since the tracker is retrieving this informations directely from there.

Sincerely Yours

NeuroNet | Entropia Life Support Team

Last edited:
You think this will be fixed by them ?

You think this will be fixed by them ?

Its hard to tell at this point, unfortunately it seems that pedia has been slowly going downhill though. If it continues we will find another method and likely include this type of data in our own databases.

Its hard to tell at this point, unfortunately it seems that pedia has been slowly going downhill though. If it continues we will find another method and likely include this type of data in our own databases.

Thanks Blast for the reply.
BTW. Although I do think it is nice I am not sure how many actually use this to calculate the costs. Then reason I say that is of course MU on L weapons and use of finisher weapons, taggers, arson chips etc. during the hunt that would really make it hard to get a complete, actuate picture of the costs involve. I myself use it only to see the hit percentages and glance at the dmg/shot once in a while. As a matter of fact I have just used the first gun in the list just to see the percentages not caring about the other things.

Back