Need help creating a certain look if its possible.

dabrixmgp

Old
so I have this really sweet mullet but I need to ditch these newbie clothes and get something more fitting.
Bac4n57l.jpg

I really like the look of Bennett in Commando. If you arent familiar here is a pic. He is the badass with the leather gloves and dog tags.
commando-guy.jpg

Also open to suggestions on any clothing that would look good on a mullet wearing badass such as myself.

so I have this really sweet mullet but I need to ditch these newbie clothes and get something more fitting.
Bac4n57l.jpg

I really like the look of Bennett in Commando. If you arent familiar here is a pic. He is the badass with the leather gloves and dog tags.
commando-guy.jpg

Also open to suggestions on any clothing that would look good on a mullet wearing badass such as myself.

I liked him better in Mad Max, looks a tad 80's gay bar in the picture above.

The mesh vest is doable though and there are black pants and shirts and get some cheap black armour gloves, i think vampire gloves or L shadow gloves

Road+Warrior+7.jpg

Last edited:
The mesh vest looks like Rexely Mesh Tanktop (M, C). It's pretty expensive though, and I'm not sure it can be worn over a shirt.

He is the badass with the leather gloves and dog tags.

I think you need to recalibrate your sense of what a badass looks like because that guy looks like he could be one of the Village People.... It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.

And also... badasses do not wear mullets

Last edited:
The mesh vest looks like Rexely Mesh Tanktop (M, C). It's pretty expensive though, and I'm not sure it can be worn over a shirt.

It goes under any shirt (doesn't unequip it) and it's bugged for 1.5 years now.

A possible solution might be an IFN Combat Singlet (C) textured with Vedacore. It might end up looking like a chain-mail rather than a mesh, so needs testing.

P.S.: Have to agree with HardWrath though, the guy looks like a habitué of the "Blue Oyster".

Last edited:
And also... badasses do not wear mullets

do not anger the mullet. it has a mind of its own.

P.S.: Have to agree with HardWrath though, the guy looks like a habitué of the "Blue Oyster".

yea the full outfit does like awful. I just couldnt find a good pic that showed his entire shirt. The shirt, or whatever that thing can be called, is really the only thing I want.

Also I asked in rookie chat the other day for the "white trash" look. Like maybe some jean shorts and a wife beater?

Grey shirt: Lingvistic Vacation shirt. Probably hard to get though (was originally handed out to select people who did client translation).

Gloves: Hoplite gloves (armor part).

Dogtag: From the IFN singlets. They can be worn under other shirts/jackets (but neck opening needs to be big enough).

Also RT armour gloves has "open fingers" so you could get something similar to those leather gloves.
Not sure which one to go for though if you need em to be black :)
Cheapest would be the Grunt one, which is green/white, I have a spare pair if you need ;)

thanks for the ideas. Will check them out. Really like the mesh shirt but damn are they expensive.

Ok... So Im a girl... and my colours are wrong.. :laugh: But thought I'd give it a bash!

Singlet for the dog tags, and mesh top (brukite) for the chain mail. The singlet does go under the mesh :)

Hoplite gloves for the fingerless look :)

(texture the singlet and gloves tiarak to look almost black ;) )

722.jpg

Back