Account Locked without doing nothing:(((

Status
yeah i know

Sounds like he is saying to reply to the already open support case that contains your ID

1st they said they got mine documentation and will investigate and 2nd they asked me when i sent to them my ID card...

is not spamm

They're saying spamming them won't help you. Just reply to one case and be patient.
1 player wrote this that i sent to them more support cases understand to avoid 4-5 months waiting...
Don't worry, happened to me once as well. They locked my account for no reason, I submitted a support case which got ignored for 4-5 months, until they responded with these lines ''oh sorry, it seems your case slipped through our system'', basically they didn't see it. And I was able to play again after quite a while!

Can provide pics as well. layer
try read what i post ...they no gived me steps to follow,answers,,, nothing...all i must do is to wait...MA is MUTE MODE

i still no understand why takes so long

i no have many items on my account...i mean this can take 2-3 min to verify.i not scammed anyone, as i explained was just 1 trade with Alan Stardust Coolboy wich gave me 250ped for 25k sweat and then gived me some extra ped cos he quit the game and was glad to help me...if they read my conversation with Alan can see i no asked him for nothing ..he offered to help me"if one drunk man buy something from market and 2nd day he vent back and want money back ..what is this??"

I'm not sure..but all I can say is: you account has been locked more than once? If so you know it takes time and no need to make posts about needing help ever 3 hours here...:) You should know it will take time and they will sort it out..gl

1st they said they got mine documentation and will investigate and 2nd they asked me when i sent to them my ID card...

As stated in an earlier case which is still open which you should of replied to so we know when and where you've uploaded your ID, where have you uploaded your ID which is relevant for this account / when was the date you sent your ID in.

Maybe they want you to scan or take a Picture of your ID, and upload your ID to this page:
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/sf/index.xml?__noframe=1
and/or, they know you have sent them your ID because you have told them, but they need to know the date you sent it so they can match it to your support ticket (maybe the papers arrived but they don't know which account it's matched to).

Also they want you to keep Everything in the same support thread.

i no have many items on my account...i mean this can take 2-3 min to verify.i not scammed anyone, as i explained was just 1 trade with Alan Stardust Coolboy wich gave me 250ped for 25k sweat and then gived me some extra ped cos he quit the game and was glad to help me...if they read my conversation with Alan can see i no asked him for nothing ..he offered to help me"if one drunk man buy something from market and 2nd day he vent back and want money back ..what is this??"

If I get it right: He paid you 250 ped for 25k sweat (that's 10 ped/k), then (after this) gave you some more PEDs; and the day after he said he had been drunk and he wanted his Money back?

Or was it Coolboy who had made a trade with someone who was drunk [according to coolboy], got PEDs from it, and was giving you the PEDs from the profit?

Wondering: Did this happen after the VU last week?
Some people said that trades were bugged, and after the fix, you don't see what you Place in trade window (sum of TT value). Maybe there has been some kind of misunderstanding what was really traded...

Last edited:
k i send to MA documentantion to solve my case ...
MA response----Entropia Support <support@mindark.com>

Support case

what to understand from this?? those are mature operators or just kids wich play with us?

Dude you made 50000 support cases no wonder they lost track of where you posted your ID :D. Your not helping yourself or support by making more support cases, all you are doing is making it take more time and pissing off the support crew.
If you want this solved you need to calm down and let them do there work, yes it will probably take a few weeks maybe even a couple of months depending on the circumstances but if you didn't do anything wrong as you claim you will get your account back. If you think you can get it done quicker by continuesly pump out support cases your simply wrong.

I hope it works out for you.
Best regards
Zweshi

Big Respect to ULF god bless u mate cos u finnaly gived me 1 answer

Hi RoSkyLine,

You will be unlocked tomorrow unless further evidence is found that you are indeed a culprit in this situation.

Please be patient until then but if all is well I will unlock your account tomorrow morning which I hope is a satisfying result for us both.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
ty to ULF and to all players wich tried support me and read this thread...try play fayr cos pain acummulated when u blocked no have price trust me

melander i explained why i posted more support cases read just

1 player waited 4-5 months for response understand and he get this answer"Don't worry, happened to me once as well. They locked my account for no reason, I submitted a support case which got ignored for 4-5 months, until they responded with these lines ''oh sorry, it seems your case slipped through our system'', basically they didn't see it. And I was able to play again after quite a while!

Can provide pics as well.
ty for your advice anyway

glad its almost sorted out, still way to slow though. Did they even tell you what you did so you can possibly avoid doing it in the future?

no no no

u missunderstood
i was at camp icarus right.
1 player Alan Stardust Coolboy shout"WTB sweat 5ped/k"
i whispered if he interesed to buy 25k sweat for 50 ped and he said buy only from noobs.
after 5 min he whispered me "i saw u are from same country with me and i come to buy your sweat..and when i add sweat he gave me 250 ped/25k sweat and wished me luck " i ty to him ...then after more 10 min he whyspered me again and said he wanna quit this game cos he losed 10.000 usd in a short period of time and he is glad to help a player from same country with him and called me at another portal and trade me few more peds 5-600 i don't remember exactly (just peds no items).that;s all.
that with drunk was an example for real life...

So u were creating new cases, not even made replies in the same case?
If i was working in support i would intentionally add another day for each useless spam i receive.

These are real people that work in Support with all the normal human emotions... :yup:

as i explained i did nothing

glad its almost sorted out, still way to slow though. Did they even tell you what you did so you can possibly avoid doing it in the future?
i just made normal trade with 1 player Alan Stardust Coolboy he offered me 250 ped /25k sweat cos he said is glad to help player from same country as he is.
and then gived me some extra peds as gift nothing more i just accepted this ...
he shout at camp icarus WTB sweat 5ped/k...so now i ask u...how many players can refuse such offer?
is something wrong in this trade from mine side?

try read this

If i was working in support i would intentionally add another day for each useless spam i receive.

These are real people that work in Support with all the normal human emotions... :yup:
1 player posted this "Don't worry, happened to me once as well. They locked my account for no reason, I submitted a support case which got ignored for 4-5 months, until they responded with these lines ''oh sorry, it seems your case slipped through our system'', basically they didn't see it. And I was able to play again after quite a while!"

Can provide pics as well. layer
that i made many cases to avoid waiting 4-5 months since i know from buttom of my heart i'm innocent

ty aia for post

aia trade was on 09.08.2014...and no that with drunk was example for real life and Alan no complained i scammed him...maybe other player was scammed by Alan i don't know...i said what i made with Alan only .
i'm not responsable for other players actions i explained only what i did as i said i'm experienced mmorpg player ...played many games in the past and i know the rulls very well.

read this

1 player posted this "Don't worry, happened to me once as well. They locked my account for no reason, I submitted a support case which got ignored for 4-5 months, until they responded with these lines ''oh sorry, it seems your case slipped through our system'', basically they didn't see it. And I was able to play again after quite a while!

Can provide pics as well. layer .
that i posted more cases...

aia trade was on 09.08.2014...and no that with drunk was example for real life and Alan no complained i scammed him...maybe other player was scammed by Alan i don't know...i said what i made with Alan only .
i'm not responsable for other players actions i explained only what i did as i said i'm experienced mmorpg player ...played many games in the past and i know the rulls very well.

You work as a police you said.

Let's say a hotel calls you, one of their guest had paid their stay with bills that has stains from the paint that's released from bank robberies, or with plain false bills.

Wouldn't it then be reasonable that you go to the hotel, you possibly take the guests to the police station for enquiry, and possibly check their luggage to see if they have more false bills? And, if they say they got the Money from someone else, that the story is checked from where they got the Money?

If you Think about it from the other side: Let's assume for a minute that it's Coolboy that is a scammer. Now, someone sends a support ticket to MA. Then, MA first gets a list of people that Coolboy has traded with. First, the people who have done reasonable trades (at TT value or market value) is removed from the list. Now, MA needs to freeze the situation, so MA locks everyone who had made "unreasonable" trades. Now, as Coolboy have traded sweat with you at 10x market value, and then after that have given you a few hundred peds after that. Now he has traded you an amount of PEDs that's Close to being withdrawable. Now, from MAs Point of view, you will look like one of the "master puppies" who is for who the "scammer alt" is working for. Thus, MA needs to make sure your identity is verified, so (if possible) is not the same as "Coolboy". Possibly, other people who had done simular trades were locked aswell, and they also have to be verified, so they aren't the same people.

As for coolboy leaving because losing thousands of PEDs: His only global (as far as i can see) is a Halix Young back in 2013; I would then guess that he plays at a fairly low level. So though I don't say it's impossible that he has lost big (tenthousands of PEDs), it would be unlikely he would have done it in a short period of time on Halix Youngs. He could have lost a lot of peds for having "played the market" - and if he had done so, then it wouldn't be unlikely that he has done "illegal" things to cover his losses.

You said you've played by the rules. Here in Sweden, there nowdays is a rule, that the rule of "good faith buying" is pretty much abolished: If you buy a bike that's stolen, the owner still have the right for it, and your chance is to get compensation for the seller. Hence, if you pay something in a fishy trade, you should verify the identity of the seller so you can get back to him. In some cases, people who do second hand trades are required to ask to see photo ID. It's not only the "rules", it's the law. (Mentioning this, because of your profession.)

Last edited:
this is LOL...

Hi RoSkyLine,

I had another discussion with the balancing team, they said that we will need to retrieve those 1000PED from your account as they are "stolen" from a player which got scammed, if you are willing to pay those PED back we will unlock your account.

Thank you for understanding, this is the choice that the management decided according with our EULA and ToS.

Kind regards,
i not even took 1000 ped from Alan....look how MA judge...other steal or scam and i must pay:))no worry i will pay but is not fayr

yeah Aia u have right i agree 300% with your comment

but i'm still inocent as i said think if he bought sweat for 5 ped from 1000 players...they block them all just cos 1 is retard?

but i'm still inocent as i said think if he bought sweat for 5 ped from 1000 players...they block them all just cos 1 is retard?

They might get locked automatically, though if it was done with 1000 unrelated people and a low sum, chance is that they would get unlocked pretty fast. If one single person receives a significant amount of PEDs, it would be different.

When I buy sweat, I try to buy a smaller amount (say 2k-3k) for say 10 ped. If I would buy a bigger amount (say, your 25k) I would pay closer to market price. The way I Think is that someone who wants to sell 25k sweat in one batch is a trader. And if I would give a bonus, it would be something a sweater would be likely to be able to use, like a Kiwio. Pretty much, being able to buy sweat at a decent price from 10 people will make 10 people happy.

How to be safe: I guess, best thing if someone completely unknown gives you say 10k peds, or if you find a mod merc on the ground, is that you put it in storage, and then send a support ticket about what you ahve found, informing them that it's in storage and they are free to take it if it's a part of a scam, and then wait for response. Then, either, they could reclaim it without havign to lock you, or notify you that there is no problem (and thus that you are free to take it as yours).

Last edited:
Hi RoSkyLine,

I had another discussion with the balancing team, they said that we will need to retrieve those 1000PED from your account as they are "stolen" from a player which got scammed, if you are willing to pay those PED back we will unlock your account.

Thank you for understanding, this is the choice that the management decided according with our EULA and ToS.

Kind regards,
i not even took 1000 ped from Alan....look how MA judge...other steal or scam and i must pay:))no worry i will pay but is not fayr

If I'm reading this right, MA wants 1000ped "back" that were supposedly stolen? Isn't it MA's own TOU that says all trades are final? How exactly can they turn around and request "this?"

I'm not here to support or defend the OP (IMO, well deserved account lock. Who is going to take $100 USD with no strings attached and think it's ok?), but MA's response conflicts with their own rules.

If I'm reading this right, MA wants 1000ped "back" that were supposedly stolen? Isn't it MA's own TOU that says all trades are final? How exactly can they turn around and request "this?"

I'm not here to support or defend the OP (IMO, well deserved account lock. Who is going to take $100 USD with no strings attached and think it's ok?), but MA's response conflicts with their own rules.

Didn't Star, or someone else, at a Point have to re-imburse MA for some kind of scam long time ago? Something about armor part sold in auction and bought by someone who had deposited using fake or stolen CC. Maybe it was in the line, paid back the purchase price and got the armor part back. (Again, faint memory, but I Think more people got locked at the same time after the "CC-scammer" had gone on shopping Spree.)

So you are saying here that you fully support scams?

:laugh:

Please. Don't draw lines connecting imaginary dots. Why would you say something like this? The point I was trying to make was, if MA has this policy, and people want to report a "scam", MA falls back on "all trades are final." Then this happens and it's, "Oh, hey, you need to give the ped back!". Double standard. Perhaps they need to clarify what "all trades are final" means.

i don't know history of this player Aia

Didn't Star, or someone else, at a Point have to re-imburse MA for some kind of scam long time ago? Something about armor part sold in auction and bought by someone who had deposited using fake or stolen CC. Maybe it was in the line, paid back the purchase price and got the armor part back. (Again, faint memory, but I Think more people got locked at the same time after the "CC-scammer" had gone on shopping Spree.)

but imagine such thing...imagine i said right "we made trade in game as normal players and fayr if u remember " so u consider for example ped wich i gived to u without knowing is god to block your acc and then oblige u to pay back as result of scam??,,,
then how we can trade safe in this game??

and the bad thing is i didn't take 1000 ped as gift

and how i can pay since my acc is locked and i cannot donate?

oz if u made trade with me after i got ped from that retard player your acc locked too

understand...and then u must prove your innocence with tones of nervs +time +condition to unlock your acc to pay ped back more even than we traded understand??
i'm not scammer ...i'm too honest maybe

yes knight and i'm the one who suffer for days

i mean other steal and give to another for free in my case and i must pay what he stollen...more than i got...for example i got 700 ped total as gift from that player Alan and must pay 1000 cos player wich was scammed said he miss 1000.
i no care pay to MA 100 usd ...i losed in this game more than 5000 ped only in 1 month but this judgement is not fayr

Hi RoSkyLine,

? Isn't it MA's own TOU that says all trades are final? How exactly can they turn around and request "this?"

and how i can pay since my acc is locked and i cannot donate?

To me it reads more along the lines of - "if you know you are a bit in the wrong here, and the 1000 peds isnt really yours - but you are willing to agree to us taking the stolen peds back, for us to give them to their rightful owner - then we can unlock you. If not, we need to keep investigating further"

So, agree for them to take that 1000 peds back ( which must be on your account, and traded to your recently, and not the 250ped for sweat story you have told us).

Or, they will dig deeper, and find out all accounts of this woeful tale.

:)

Reactions: aia
Status
Back