Account Locked without doing nothing:(((

Status
Maybe the 1000 PED penalty is a fine for being really annoying.

Is that 50ped for each time the details of his story have changed in this thread and 50ped for each superfluous support case raised?

and how i can pay since my acc is locked and i cannot donate?

I'm guessing here MA is asking you to give the OK for them to take the 100(o)peds out of your account and give back to the person in quesiton. MA is doing good here and is asking you and not just taking the money out of your account from what it sounds like here.

Now the question is..what DID you do?!? :)

i did nothing maybe Alan made

I'm guessing here MA is asking you to give the OK for them to take the 100(o)peds out of your account and give back to the person in quesiton. MA is doing good here and is asking you and not just taking the money out of your account from what it sounds like here.

Now the question is..what DID you do?!? :)
maybe alan scammed that player but i no must pay for his noob actions right?for time losed since i no played for example who pay me?or skills wich i lost in those days when i no played??losed even oratan event.
and is not about 100 euro is about how MA judge innocent players...think if u trade with me after i traded with alan and lock your acc ...what u made wrong to get such pain??

i saw some pplls here understand what they wanna...

1- i not scammed anyone
2 -i just made a fkin trade with 1 player Alan Stardust Coolboy - wich gived me 250 ped/25 k sweat and few extra peds as gift like 600 ped (yeah and this fkin alan scammed someone in past i don't know)
3-MA- locked mine acc
4 MA ask me if i agree to pay 1000 ped to unlock mine accont (sum wich that player complained he miss)
5 why i must pay for Alan actions that i no understand.i got gift 7-800 ped from Alan and must pay 1000 is fayr?
k now let explain how must work normally...i pay as much as i want for 1 item noone need to worry about price "trade is trade ..i no care u are retard and no able to do a trade"this no means i'm scammer.
i not asked/borrowed items ,ped and no gived back to player who lended me for example - this is scam
in real life if 1 drunk man buy half of market and 2nd day he wake up and go to market he receive money back??(asta la vista baby)or market will closed? being stupid cost .

oleg it seems u are under 18 age mate

Maybe the 1000 PED penalty is a fine for being really annoying.
try read my story and focus more...MA want from me to unlock mine acc ..ped wich Alan got from other players understand?is not a penaly they just wanna recover ped wich that unknown player complained was scammed (1000 ped)

maybe alan scammed that player but i no must pay for his noob actions right?for time losed since i no played for example who pay me?or skills wich i lost in those days when i no played??losed even oratan event.
and is not about 100 euro is about how MA judge innocent players...think if u trade with me after i traded with alan and lock your acc ...what u made wrong to get such pain??

wait a sec? a few posts back you stated you would pay back who ever you just need your account unlocked? then you say you can't pay them back because there is no way with you account locked..now you say you don't have to pay back anyone because you stated that you did nothing wrong?

anyway, gl to all heh

The Ex used to lock me out the house sometimes but next morning I made sure to tell her I hadn't not done nothing wrong.

Sometimes triple negatives are a man's best friend. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the final version of this tale.

;)

1- i not scammed anyone
2 -i just made a fkin trade with 1 player Alan Stardust Coolboy - wich gived me 250 ped/25 k sweat and few extra peds as gift like 600 ped (yeah and this fkin alan scammed someone in past i don't know)
3-MA- locked mine acc
4 MA ask me if i agree to pay 1000 ped to unlock mine accont (sum wich that player complained he miss)
5 why i must pay for Alan actions that i no understand.i got gift 7-800 ped from Alan and must pay 1000 is fayr?
k now let explain how must work normally...i pay as much as i want for 1 item noone need to worry about price "trade is trade ..i no care u are retard and no able to do a trade"this no means i'm scammer.
i not asked/borrowed items ,ped and no gived back to player who lended me for example - this is scam
in real life if 1 drunk man buy half of market and 2nd day he wake up and go to market he receive money back??(asta la vista baby)or market will closed? being stupid cost .

Why would you GIFT someone 600ped to someone you (assumingly) hardly know? Clearly more to this story.

Why would you GIFT someone 600ped to someone you (assumingly) hardly know? Clearly more to this story.

Well obviously as Atomicstorm just said it, so it must be true.... clearly.

RskyLine, do me a favour don't reply to any more posts they are just winding you up, none of these people know what happened or can help you so why bother giving them the light of day and replying as they will just twist it to what they want and start the post with "This is how i read it" like that makes it ok to make shit up to comment on.

goodluck mate and welcome to... the community :) One you can do without real easy believe me.

2 -i just made a fkin trade with 1 player Alan Stardust Coolboy - wich gived me 250 ped/25 k sweat and few extra peds as gift like 600 ped

Of curiosity: How did you get the 25k sweat? Did you sweat it yourself, or did you buy it?

This would kill my day if it happened to me ._.

ok my acc is unlocked ...MA have theyr own rullz and u forced to accept..or NOT

in my case i accepted cos i really wanna play this game..but better is stay out or trouble...and me as 3rd part involved have no other way to solve my case ...be really carefully how u play is kinda "walking on a rope this game"

Hi RoSkyLine,

I will unlock your account now for that reason, according to the logs you received 928PED in PED and various items.

We ask that you place a PED stack in your inventory with 928PED and we will retrieve it from your inventory.

Please reply to this case when you've done so, we apologies for the inconvenience of this whole situation but as I've stated to you before this is real money and we need to do it the proper and legal way.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
2014-08-21 08:06 You wrote:

ok ok ty for understandting i will try add as u said 928 ped i work on that in this moment i just wake up
2014-08-21 08:09 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi RoSkyLine,

There is no hurry, you have time.

If you wish you can trade it to the Official Avatar at Camp Icarus.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Aia this is stupid question

Of curiosity: How did you get the 25k sweat? Did you sweat it yourself, or did you buy it?

i bought from u if u remember i got 50 k sweat from u with 1.5 ped/k i used for crafting WW and 30k remain me after consumed mats for craft...good i no bought more from u when i had 900 ped from Alan cos u was on same situation as me

u no readed the story corectly...

To me it reads more along the lines of - "if you know you are a bit in the wrong here, and the 1000 peds isnt really yours - but you are willing to agree to us taking the stolen peds back, for us to give them to their rightful owner - then we can unlock you. If not, we need to keep investigating further"

So, agree for them to take that 1000 peds back ( which must be on your account, and traded to your recently, and not the 250ped for sweat story you have told us).

Or, they will dig deeper, and find out all accounts of this woeful tale.

:)
if i trade to u 1000 ped for example and i told u i give u cos i quit this game what is your fault??why u should proove your innocence ?
and i losed 11 days ...mine AH fee wich is @ 200 ped i losed to and noone pay me ...

i bought from u if u remember i got 50 k sweat from u with 1.5 ped/k i used for crafting WW and 30k remain me after consumed mats for craft...good i no bought more from u when i had 900 ped from Alan cos u was on same situation as me

I don't remember that myself; I have to check logs. Remember about when it was?

What I know I bought from you was an event ticket, originally offered by Ember (a couple of months ago on Arkadia).

I usually don't sell sweat unless it's someone who needs a smaller amount of it, that's why I wonder. I pretty much just hoard sweat. Selling sweat for me is a loss :laugh:

TY Butch for support

Well obviously as Atomicstorm just said it, so it must be true.... clearly.

RskyLine, do me a favour don't reply to any more posts they are just winding you up, none of these people know what happened or can help you so why bother giving them the light of day and replying as they will just twist it to what they want and start the post with "This is how i read it" like that makes it ok to make shit up to comment on.

goodluck mate and welcome to... the community :) One you can do without real easy believe me.
i know i no expect help from forum i know i played many mmorpg before...i got banned after 7 years playing wow (but there i know wgat i did wrong and worth that ban cos i made real money)just think at this i bought sweat from Aia and she posted how i got the sweat ...^^^
i posted this to help players wich invest more in this game cos they can get same situation as me without any wrong act by theyr side and is really unpleasant .
and if i make for example 1mil usd /day u think i care for 100 usd i try fix what is wrong and life's go on...Alan Stardust Coolboy"offered to help me i no asked him...and process trade must be final

this post is to see how many days passed without response not to look how many i create...

please help me 286949 2014-08-14 13:37:27 2014-08-14 13:37:27 Open
i try help with some extra info 286929 2014-08-13 17:53:10 2014-08-13 17:53:10 Open
locked account plz help me 286921 2014-08-13 14:23:06 2014-08-13 14:23:06 Open
disperation pls help me 286899 2014-08-13 06:29:23 2014-08-13 06:29:23 Open
locked account 286867 2014-08-12 18:45:04 2014-08-12 18:45:04 Open
hay can u look at mine case faster i no made nothing wrong with mine 286790 2014-08-12 04:05:04 2014-08-12 10:59:22 Closed
hello plz i have my account locked 286747 2014-08-11 11:42:42 2014-08-12 10:58:29 Open
hello i'm in vacantion have time to play plz increase my limit 284369 2014-06-23 06:48:59 2014-06-23 09:57:19 Closed

maybe now u understand this post

Aia i mistake really sorry

I don't remember that myself; I have to check logs. Remember about when it was?

What I know I bought from you was an event ticket, originally offered by Ember (a couple of months ago on Arkadia).

I usually don't sell sweat unless it's someone who needs a smaller amount of it, that's why I wonder. I pretty much just hoard sweat. Selling sweat for me is a loss :laugh:
yeah sry Aia the sweat i bought from Tia:(((my mistake really sorry yeah u have good memory that ticket i sold to u with 5 ped but stlll is not nie being locked for example that ped wich u offered me is a part of scam understand what i try to exaplin?

now must close this thread but i don't know how:)))

i'm noob in forum chat if moderator see this post maybe help me to close cos i don't know how to close
my case is solved ..Ty Ma ty all ppls for support ...don't make trade with me in game being afraid to get acc locked:)))or who knows maybe i scammed someone^^joke.
MA should treat players corectly and respond fatser to theyr cases cos for example at my work i must respond in seconds to citizens (or someone can die or harm i don't know from case to case)not 48h as MA say they answer.
the show must go on ...peace and ty to all

Status
Back