Account Locked without doing nothing:(((

Status

nightnightmare

Old
Banned
Hello guys!
Two weeks ago my account has been locked . I send over a support case and until now i haven't received a response , positive or negative.Besides the fact that i can't access my account i have in my storage borrowed items from other avatars that i have to give back. They also expect a response from MA.I hope that somebody sees my post and can give me more information.
Thanks!

My avatar is Piftek Piftek Piftek
Dear RoSkyLine,

Thank you for registering at the PlanetCalypsoForum.com. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.
i made athread my acoount wass locked without no reason and blocked my acc and deleted my thread not even anoounced me...i try relog with mine RoSkyline account and get "invalid passord" lol:( ty MA act like this

Dear RoSkyLine,

Thank you for registering at the PlanetCalypsoForum.com. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.
i made athread my acoount wass locked without no reason and blocked my acc and deleted my thread not even anoounced me...i try relog with mine RoSkyline account and get "invalid passord" lol:( ty MA act like this

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?264597-Apologies-to-RoSkyLine

/mod note/

Let's start this off in a new thread again rather than necroing someone else's old one.
(ie. I've moved the 2 posts above to a new thread)

As I posted elsewhere:
My bad. :ahh:

I was looking at a post in your thread 'Account Locked without doing nothing:(((' that wasn't in English, but at the same time on another browser tab I was removing a bunch of spam, using one of the automated forum processes.
Just then everything froze here for me.

Unfortunately, it seems that I must have included your thread with that process by mistake, as I now can't find either your thread (or your account). Oddly, it's not showing with the other deleted threads in the mod list either :scratch2:

My apologies. Please feel free to create a new account.

And I see that you've done that.

Again, my apologies. You may need to re-post some of the information that you had in your original thread.

poor guys having a bad run :) hopefully things pickup.

ok this is original post help me someone to get more viewers cos is not good what is happend to me these days

Hello i play EU for 7 months only ,i played hard as hell many days and night losed,i invested in this game little ped and on 11.08.2014 i got this message"Your registered Entropia Universe account with username xxx@gmail.com has been temporarily locked for investigation according to the ToU §5. Note that you cannot reply to this email. Please direct any inquiries regarding this issue to the Entropia Universe Support Department at https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/..
ok i write ticket and i said i never asked for items,i never borrowed items from other players and MA respond to me:Hi RoSkyLine,

We have received scamming reports involving the avatar connected to your account and therefore it has been locked. In order for us to continue the investigation, you need to send us an ATTESTED copy of your passport or other valid photo identification. Such verified copies can be obtained from the issuer of the document or from a notary public.
Please send the copy by regular mail to the following address:
MindArk PE AB,
Attn. Entropia Universe Support
Järntorget 8,
SE-413 04 Gothenburg,
SWEDEN.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support
k now i ask myself why they block me without prior verification??in this mode any player can raport another player wich hate and he must lose days and nervs to prove his innocence.
why is that gold card used for? they sent me gold card cos i spent more than 5k ped and now they have doubt about mine identity??still i no understand. they have already mY id card,my bank card also,my paypal account,my life...
notary public cost 20 euro,shipping tax cost also+ time spent just cos 1 retard raported me i scammed???
pls players wich read this threat try help me with some advices cos on support nothing work i write to them 5-6 posts i don't know they no answer me and no try help me in any mode.
few days before mine char was locked i traded with 1 player "Alan Stardust Coolboy" and he said he want to quit this game and gived me few peds extra. this means i'm scammer?

Hello i play EU for 7 months only ,i played hard as hell many days and night losed,i invested in this game little ped and on 11.08.2014 i got this message"Your registered Entropia Universe account with username xxx@gmail.com has been temporarily locked for investigation according to the ToU §5. Note that you cannot reply to this email. Please direct any inquiries regarding this issue to the Entropia Universe Support Department at https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/..
ok i write ticket and i said i never asked for items,i never borrowed items from other players and MA respond to me:Hi RoSkyLine,

We have received scamming reports involving the avatar connected to your account and therefore it has been locked. In order for us to continue the investigation, you need to send us an ATTESTED copy of your passport or other valid photo identification. Such verified copies can be obtained from the issuer of the document or from a notary public.
Please send the copy by regular mail to the following address:
MindArk PE AB,
Attn. Entropia Universe Support
Järntorget 8,
SE-413 04 Gothenburg,
SWEDEN.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support
k now i ask myself why they block me without prior verification??in this mode any player can raport another player wich hate and he must lose days and nervs to prove his innocence.
why is that gold card used for? they sent me gold card cos i spent more than 5k ped and now they have doubt about mine identity??still i no understand. they have already mY id card,my bank card also,my paypal account,my life...
notary public cost 20 euro,shipping tax cost also+ time spent just cos 1 retard raported me i scammed???
pls players wich read this threat try help me with some advices cos on support nothing work i write to them 5-6 posts i don't know they no answer me and no try help me in any mode.
few days before mine char was locked i traded with 1 player "Alan Stardust Coolboy" and he said he want to quit this game and gived me few peds extra. this means i'm scammer?
really sorry i repost this thread but i'm still loked and my 1st thread was deleted by mistake by 1 moderator...i forgive u:))and i'm not so good chat forums really sorry for my bad english i treid use google translate ...

ty Serica np ty cos u answer me at the end i got an answer..we are humans

/mod note/

Let's start this off in a new thread again rather than necroing someone else's old one.
(ie. I've moved the 2 posts above to a new thread)

As I posted elsewhere:

And I see that you've done that.

Again, my apologies. You may need to re-post some of the information that you had in your original thread.
i was really confused ..i forgive u:)np and ty again for u wrote to me

Entropia Support <support@mindark.com>

8:53 AM (8 hours ago)

to me
Thanks for the documentation, we will continue our investigation and get back to you as soon as possible.
i ty too and as i said i accept my punishment if i made something wrong with real intention or i don't i told u mine story if i lie with something plz ban me forever

those are all mine cases look how work

please help me 286949 2014-08-14 13:37:27 2014-08-14 13:37:27 Open
i try help with some extra info 286929 2014-08-13 17:53:10 2014-08-13 17:53:10 Open
locked account plz help me 286921 2014-08-13 14:23:06 2014-08-13 14:23:06 Open
disperation pls help me 286899 2014-08-13 06:29:23 2014-08-13 06:29:23 Open
locked account 286867 2014-08-12 18:45:04 2014-08-12 18:45:04 Open
hay can u look at mine case faster i no made nothing wrong with mine 286790 2014-08-12 04:05:04 2014-08-12 10:59:22 Closed
hello plz i have my account locked 286747 2014-08-11 11:42:42 2014-08-12 10:58:29 Open
hello i'm in vacantion have time to play plz increase my limit 284369 2014-06-23 06:48:59 2014-06-23 09:57:19 Closed

please help me 286949 2014-08-14 13:37:27 2014-08-14 13:37:27 Open
i try help with some extra info 286929 2014-08-13 17:53:10 2014-08-13 17:53:10 Open
locked account plz help me 286921 2014-08-13 14:23:06 2014-08-13 14:23:06 Open
disperation pls help me 286899 2014-08-13 06:29:23 2014-08-13 06:29:23 Open
locked account 286867 2014-08-12 18:45:04 2014-08-12 18:45:04 Open
hay can u look at mine case faster i no made nothing wrong with mine 286790 2014-08-12 04:05:04 2014-08-12 10:59:22 Closed
hello plz i have my account locked 286747 2014-08-11 11:42:42 2014-08-12 10:58:29 Open
hello i'm in vacantion have time to play plz increase my limit 284369 2014-06-23 06:48:59 2014-06-23 09:57:19 Closed

It can be quite slow depending on how many people are involved. A few years ago or so there was 100's involved in an incident and all were locked and most were innocent players who purchased items from people so
just hang in there and they will sort it out.

goodluck.

5 days passed and not even answers pls Help Me

pff my first case support on 11.08.2014. We will strive to respond to you within 48 hours. During times of high load, it may take a little longer but rest assured that we will help you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience....it passed already 5 days...i lose oratan event:(((just for 1 trade with an wrong person? i not got any answers...have more than 10 cases..please Help me i'm innocent and i really want to play ...have 3 free days

pff my first case support on 11.08.2014. We will strive to respond to you within 48 hours. During times of high load, it may take a little longer but rest assured that we will help you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience....it passed already 5 days...i lose oratan event:(((just for 1 trade with an wrong person? i not got any answers...have more than 10 cases..please Help me i'm innocent and i really want to play ...have 3 free days

I feel sorry for you and i know its not a nice situation. But may i suggest that you lean back and relax in the meantime. Do something else for some days.
If something like this happens all accounts that may have something to do with a scam or similiar thing are locked for investigation. This may take some time, like a week, sometimes two weeks or more (depends how many accounts were involved) and after MA checked everything and you didn`t do anything wrong your account will be unlocked again. Writing support cases every day doesn`t help you and doesn`t help MA as they know already what to do.
And for the oratan event. You don`t miss anything as there will be another one. EU is a long time project and there will be a lot more opportunities to take part in such events.
I wish you all the best and i hope your account will be unlocked soon.

Greetings,
Shee

pls MA help me

omg MA plz just think how much i suffer ...think about what happend if that player "Alan Stardust Coolboy" trade with 1000 players since he shouted" WTB Sweat 5ped/k"???u lock all of those accounts for 1 retard???pls try help me

how MA calculate 48 hours??it passed 5 days

Your inquiry has been registered as Support Case ID 287004.9:18 AM (5 hours ago)

Your inquiry has been registered as Support Case ID 286949.Aug 14 (2 days ago)

Your inquiry has been registered as Support Case ID 286929. Aug 13 (3 days ago)
Your inquiry has been registered as Support Case ID 286921.Aug 13 (3 days ago) Your inquiry has been registered as Support Case ID 286899.Aug 13 (3 days ago)

Your inquiry has been registered as Support Case ID 286867.Aug 12 (4 days ago)
Your Support Case with ID 286790 has been updated.Aug 12 (4 days ago)
Your inquiry has been registered as Support Case ID 286747.Aug 11 (5 days ago)

Help me

Hey RoSky sorry I didn't see this earlier :(

Good luck with getting your account back bro...

MA plz help me give me answers plz

pretty please help me.
What should I do to make myself understood my scream for help is not hard enough ... I scam anyone and I asked items from any player.
I only trade with Alan Stardust Coolboy who gave shout the buy sweat with 5ped / k, and then he gave me some extra ped saying leave the game and it is happy to help a player in the same country himself.
Think please buy sweat nice if the 1000 player 5ped / k do you think you are refusing any donor ??? I need to scam the players and the gifts can not be refused: (((

ola bro i not made nothing wrong:(i swear on god

Hey RoSky sorry I didn't see this earlier :(

Good luck with getting your account back bro...

ty bro but this pain acumulated in these days no have price and even if i get my acoount back will make me think much cos is bad ...i never meet such distance from administrators wich no read my cases and no give answers...i have no power now i just wait till MA hear my scream:(((but they are blind it seems

ty shee

i swear on god i not did nothing wrong..my desktop is EU,my phone ring "gamerchick"alarm phone is "hof" set,this is mine 2nd life and i'm really upset this happen to me ...somehow i'm happy cos no more players took part of this ...think about if that retard player Alan Stardust Coolboy traded with 1000 players...i'm kinda hero now

Never accept nice trades 5ped/1k sweat for ex,gifts ,items from other players wich u don't know

ok read this really carefully...never do trades with players wich offer more than value of items,no accept free gifts , plz someone link me where is written those rulles in ToU??

Jeez dude calm the fcuk down.....if you not done anything it will all be sorted...just taker a break... you sound like your addicted to crack or something, surely you must have a life apart from eu???? Job family friends GF kids wife brother sisters???? go spend time with them and before you know it time will fly and this shit will of gotten sorted.

i have nothing mate

my family is disbanded by my retard country ...my mom and my bro live in Spain,my sister in Italy ...i have nothing,only EU remain for me to kill mine time...lol i no use drugs lol i work on police in real life 24/72(112-emergency call-and if i act at my work like MA do ...will be chaos) and my free 72 hours i play EU...i no earn too much to do other things in real life...work- play and so on if they look at mine time spent in game they go crazy
i play 50-60hours constantly - i made lvl 35 in 7 months ,lvl 12 VSE many BP 100%QR...ppls wich know me in game can say i'm honest player ,i no need scam anyone since i have a lot time to play

oh man... there is so much more in life than EU... go to the next bookstore and buy "Dune" by Frank Herbert. Once you are hooked to it you can read many more books of the Dune Saga :) Or buy a book called "Fuck it" which may change your life. Would be perfect to read in your situation. Do some sports, meet a girl, go to the cinema, relax at the beach or at some pool, get drunk at a bar, have a walk at some nice landscape, do some meditation, clean up your flat, sit down near a nice place and simply enjoy watching some people passing by, call some friend that you didn`t hear for a long time, learn a new language.... i could go on endlessly... do it...

Patience is the key for success in EU and its also important in your situation.

lol mate u are really funny ty 4 advices

i'm near 40 year old man i'm tired already :))i did all those stuffs from 10 to 30years now i let younger enjoy theyr lives^^i have gf at my home no need meet another:p and trust me "with patience" i played 5 years cabal online and there exp is 0.0000000001 ,7 years played wow since was banned...diablo3 i played since blizz ruined AH ,raiderz,tales of pirates2,neverwinter i'm experienced mmorpg player ...what kill me is MA no try communicate with me what to do more for fix this unpleasant situation

lol youngster i`m 41 and still doing all that sh*t... :yay:

i showed you a way how to enjoy life in your situation its up to you what you do with it... and if you got a gf its even better... you can do all that stuff in RL with her. btw, buy her some flowers today... she will like it ;)

read this how MA support work...really sad

k i send to MA documentantion to solve my case ...
MA response----Entropia Support <support@mindark.com>

Aug 14 (4 days ago)

to me
Thanks for the documentation, we will continue our investigation and get back to you as soon as possible.
then i posted few more cases to try prove my innocence...and i got this :
Hi RoSkyLine,

As stated in an earlier case which is still open which you should of replied to so we know when and where you've uploaded your ID, where have you uploaded your ID which is relevant for this account / when was the date you sent your ID in.

Please respond to this case as all cases will be closed otherwise, lets begin this dialogue and make sure we can get a good result for both parts.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
what to understand from this?? those are mature operators or just kids wich play with us?

k i send to MA documentantion to solve my case ...
MA response----Entropia Support <support@mindark.com>

Aug 14 (4 days ago)

to me
then i posted few more cases to try prove my innocence...and i got this :
Hi RoSkyLine,

As stated in an earlier case which is still open which you should of replied to so we know when and where you've uploaded your ID, where have you uploaded your ID which is relevant for this account / when was the date you sent your ID in.

Please respond to this case as all cases will be closed otherwise, lets begin this dialogue and make sure we can get a good result for both parts.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
what to understand from this?? those are mature operators or just kids wich play with us?

Sounds like he is saying to reply to the already open support case that contains your ID

They're saying spamming them won't help you. Just reply to one case and be patient.

Status
Back