i am at Sziget festival today

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
hey fellow entropians i will be at Szige festival Budapest today and Saturday weeeee if there are any of you there let me know +905369427521

I won't be there sadly enough but el juntacadaveres is def. worth checking out

thx Das, will check itout today fkr sure. I made program about how i could follow back toback bands at different stages lol :) also got a bit flu, but thx to Unicum i will be ok haha , crowd is so packed this year its so hard to even watch a simple gig on a remote stage in afternoon! allright off to the area cya there

pls let me know what you thought of them, i had fort listening to a bad recorded live set of them also :p

Unfortunato I couldn't see them live, 8 ppl and girls between was quite the crowd which we hardly got together after many ppl missing and we tried to get the group together, with too much vodka and everything involved. :(

Also side stages were too much packed with an impossible crowd, for an example; the day before I tried to watch Kavinsky to no avail, as soon as main stage finished, some say there were 7.000 packed before there stage in just 15 min. :mad: and bodyguards weren't letting anyone in. festivals like this are so hard to focus on especially if your a big group. But I managed to see some bands aside the Main Stage ones, and I can say this fest is defo a must visit for next year. I just hope to see them in a smaller concert or fest maybe in the future

too bad but atleast you had fun :D
here's the link i gave fort also but the audio quality isn't great..
I'll ask scale if they play anywhere outside Belgium when I see him :)

Back