Selling: Castorian Combat Mace MKII Tier 4.5 + Melee Trauma Amp IV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Xtreme Insano

Provider
Insano Xtreme Destro
Castorian Combat Mace MKII

As Title says I am thinking of selling this wonderful weapon, Please post or pm me offers :)

SOLD

You will fall in love with it :) Also great health boosts from melee!

Update - Tier 5.3 now (66.7dps / 2.926 dpp)! Currently being used so could reach tier 6, starting to be come an even amazing weapon! Tier 6 is 70dps (74 with VI!!!)
Price raised to cover tier cost. (500ped)

Taking offers of Peds or CLDS or AUDS. PM me your offers!

Last edited:
Still skilling health, just hit 165 and on my way to 166! Strength bumped up to 57 last night! Great finisher!

i take it you have no interest in trading a tier 2 mkII mace + some ped for yours?

or trading vigi set SGA (M) + some ped for the amp?

No sorry, trying to get all ped or clds out of the deal. not really interested in another mkII. Looking to take peds and upgrade with. Just not sure what kinda upgrade. As for the Vigi Sga +ped for the amp, ill have to think on that.

i take it you have no interest in trading a tier 2 mkII mace + some ped for yours?

or trading vigi set SGA (M) + some ped for the amp?

Bump Up this great smasher! 63 Dps with IV amp and enhanced, and eco to boot! not much can compare, even in the melee world! Deff not the gun world, and all the HP gains!

Bump Up this great smasher! 63 Dps with IV amp and enhanced, and eco to boot! not much can compare, even in the melee world! Deff not the gun world, and all the HP gains!

Aakas + IV tier 4 pops out and waves from the melee world with 65 dps and 2.937 eco.

Bump thiugh for a good club skiller :)

Well make sure you tell it i said hello! only downside for the Fire Dagger is the lvl 39 to max. where this mace is only lvl 29 to max :) I guess thats kinda what i meant by nothign really can compare... lol but aakas is nice weapon too, dont get me wrong :) might skill up shortblades to reach that with blix :)

Aakas + IV tier 4 pops out and waves from the melee world with 65 dps and 2.937 eco.

Bump thiugh for a good club skiller :)

Bump, Still Taking Offers on this great weapon! Clds or Ped will work!

Bump Bump Bump for this amazing Weapon, only lvl 24 required!
65DPS!
2.93 eco!
Can take the VI melee amp! close to 70dps with the VI!

My offer including Vigi SGA set (M) for the amp alone still stands :D Let me know if you've changed your mind..

Check out the amazing new price, crazy new low price! compare the next mace up, selling at double this price... grab this before its gone!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back