Lets have a poll "Who Would like to have the mob disappear after looting, like it was before?"

Lets have a poll "Who Would like to have the mob disappear after looting, like it was before?&q

• Have mob disappear right after looting (the old way)

Votes: 83 70.9%
  • Keep it the way it is now

Votes: 34 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is exactly the reason why MA should get rid of this. All of this added bullshit to just to loot your mobs. Looting mobs was one of the only things that actually worked, and MA found a way to break it.

If you don't like "move to target" just turn it off!

I don't believe that the right mouse click stops the weapon from firing, at least not for me, but for sure the left mouse key will stop the firing.

I use that since ages, and it stop firing outside of pvp. Not sure you maybe need to adjust some thing to have that.

Most i hunt this way:
first shot is tagging, then i switch to auto fire, and the last 2-3 shots i use the right mouse key. last shot stop firing and loot.

It is highly annoying when you have a large collect and are killing mobs on mass. The corpses block the alive mobs, and results in thousands if not more of ped being lost. But hey, I can see why ma like it ;)

I have to agree with Bonnie on this one. When shooting a mob ball with that big expensive MS gun it is very annoying to have the live mobs blocked by a bunch of dead bodies that have not disappeared yet. The difference between me and Bonnie is I just stop shooting. Guess that means I should thank MA for putting this change in. It has helped to cut down my very expensive hunting habit by many ped. I didn't really want to depo that money anyway. :laugh:

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. The persistent corpses don't have anything to do with auto-target bugs. Don't use move to target when using the auto loot pill is my suggestion, do as Jqkill said and put loot on a hotkey.

Way head of Jqkill there did that a long, long time ago and after the change I get the same thing with either.

I do always the last shot with the right mouse key, this way it loot after killing and stop shoting.
But the old system was better.

I use that since ages, and it stop firing outside of pvp. Not sure you maybe need to adjust some thing to have that.

Most i hunt this way:
first shot is tagging, then i switch to auto fire, and the last 2-3 shots i use the right mouse key. last shot stop firing and loot.

Top one says last shot only, now you are saying the last 2-3 shots, I am confussed:scratch2:

UpDate: I tried what you said about using the right mouse key at least 10 times or more and never once did it cause the shooting to stop when I had auto-fire, when using the left mouse key it did stop auto-fire. I also looked at options and didn't see anything about what you are saying but I could have missed it.

Last edited:
No neutral option? I really dont mind either way but I did pick have it disappear. . Less room for confusion or missed loots when dealing with many mobs..

"Hey! You forgot your looot! I can still see a carcass on the ground!"

This problem has nothing to do with the persistence of the corpse after looting.

Yes it does, because sometimes the mob has to disappear before your avatar will move to the next target and start shooting.

Yes, let's not fix things, let's just get rid of the features!

Very good point, we may as well stop using auto-fire as well and maybe the loot pill as a matter of fact we could just revert to pre 2010 and really have nothing at all but a gun and a mouse button. Sorry about the sarcasm but why would we not want to fix a problem instead of just quit using a feature? Kind of like when MA changed the hit box and their reply when we complained "Was it doesn't cost anything because when you are not on target it doesn't cost ammo any more". They forgot about additional armor decay and mob regeneration.

Yes it does, because sometimes the mob has to disappear before your avatar will move to the next target and start shooting.

That's what I have found also, soon as the mob is gone you move to the next target.

That's what I have found also, soon as the mob is gone you move to the next target.

How do you explain that the same thing happened before we had persistent corpses? I think it's simply a matter of the two timers being of similar length.

How do you explain that the same thing happened before we had persistent corpses? I think it's simply a matter of the two timers being of similar length.

I do not recall that ever happening before, does anyone other than you, if so ring in now.

I do not recall that ever happening before, does anyone other than you, if so ring in now.

Regardless of the cause of the bug, it's up to MA to fix. In the past they haven't placed a lot of priority to auto target problems, probably to make it harder on afk hunters. So if it bothers you, send in a support case or find a workaround.

It is highly annoying when you have a large collect and are killing mobs on mass. The corpses block the alive mobs, and results in thousands if not more of ped being lost. But hey, I can see why ma like it ;)

I totaly agree with Bonnie its very anoying for me when the mob is in my sight, i have to move to se next one.
Its plain rediculus imo.

Regardless of the cause of the bug, it's up to MA to fix. In the past they haven't placed a lot of priority to auto target problems, probably to make it harder on afk hunters. So if it bothers you, send in a support case or find a workaround.

Agreed it is a bug plain and simple. Honestly I have thought about that, and even bringing this whole thing up, because we all know when MA fixes something many other things can and have gone wrong that are worst than what is being fixed. Moreover, it is hard for me to believe that MA is not aware of this problem if people like Kim who are supposed to be players have never encountered the problem. Lastly for the amount of money I and many others have put into this game I don't think we should ever have to find a workaround to anything.

I might then just as well take a screenshot of the chat window, or just copy paste from teh chat window, why bother with swirlies or anything?

Silly boy to get you excited and spend more money:). We all know that whistles and bells make people buy things and I have to admit that I do also get excited when I get them.

All people I have been giving support tell me this is uber annoying, and I comfirm.

This "feature" (if we can call this a feature) have been made in my POV to
* Hide visibility (basic)
* Encourage mistakes (particularily in team when people could shoot different targets)
* Again in team, reduce the number of shooters while the dead corpse is here.
* Make people lose time from stamina regen (another feature like if there was not enough)
* Hide the disgusting ninja cheat and I can tell you this is happening EXTREMLY often particularily with massive mobs.

Notice that Eomons & Longtooths are crossable models = not solid models like most of all creatures in the game (for sure something set in purpose when you see that ninja cheats have been particularily mega increased since the Eo/LT event). This is clearly a huge exploit, ninja + crossable model.
I do not count the number of times I see white dots in my radar, all the time due to that "low way to behave".
I also noticed that the Longtooth close attack and this for all maturities, is making his head cross your avatar all the time, which result in impssible to fap yourself, but same if you have a fapper, a feature clearly made to increase deaths and various decay, and the so classic lose time from stamina, and lose time + additional cost to get your loot if you're fast enough to come back....

Pic 1 : Crossable Eomon models on the right

Pic 2 : A ninja respawn eomon appeared between us and our target making us shooting the wrong mob.
So making models crossable is the prefect demonstration here.
I have nothing else to say, THIS IS DISGUSTING.
Funny from people who are always accusing the players to be cheaters...

Pic 3 : No comment, may be you could start to read your own EULA....

If Mindark had mastered screenshots, then that would be worth something.

No big deal but I just don't understand why if the maturity is not shown, just a dead mob with no info, but that's ok as long as it does not interfere with moving to or seeing the next mob.

We have good comments on both sides and I don' think I would mind if it didn't block other mobs and didn't have the "Quiver" on occasion which makes you stop and do the little dance:)

Back