Help: Zonealarm wont let launch Entropia even though I have given permission

RedRubs

Hi
Dont know if anyone else has had this problem but Zonealarm wont let me launch the exe file to run game even when I have ticked all the allows in the custom boxes in zonealarm. Every time I try to launch the game it goes back to the desktop where there is a zonealarm warning saying that it has denyied the program!!! I have made sure it has all the permissions ticked but still get this warning ever time that I launch game and its doing my head in lol. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Hmm... Zonealarm, don't make me laugh... What are you protecting that needs yet another firewall?

when loging stop ( or u alt + tab ) to desktop to see Zone Alarm info cloud where u agree or not to alow acces just tick box to "remeber" under allow/deny buttons. U have to do it every patch EU instal as this change file - so not much time consuming. I even used to that.

u may also roght click ZA icon and click "game mode"

third thing you can do is start ZA, then click firewall tab, then under aplication control icon there is small blue link XXXXXX programs secured ( where XXXXXX depend on your PC )click it, tehn sort list alfabetically under tab View programs, find entropia universe instaler, entropia universe launcher, and entropia.exe rihht click them and set them as TRUSTED. Next Outbound and inbound internet by those positions set as ALLOW.

Worked for me , hope it helps you too.

Back