ATH: First UL gun to tier10

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
So I tried to make a screenshot when tiering the mod merc to tier 10 as first UL gun to reach there.

The picture turned out really crappy but its a bit fun to post it anyway :)

Great thanks for all the great tierwork my dear coowner James Jimmy Stryker!

attachment.php

Diamonds and tier 10 guns are a girl's best friends ;-)

Amazing gun..;) Crappy pic.. lol

Is that twin peaks bank i see in back ground?? *hint* *hint* :)

Term next ;)

Oh and gratz :D

Gz!! Can't be long until the terminator will be there too!

Amazing gun..;) Crappy pic.. lol

Is that twin peaks bank i see in back ground?? *hint* *hint* :)

Term next ;)

Oh and gratz :D

Thanks, yes its some small grey building in the outlands of entropia.....Terminator is soon to come I hope, just 2 steps away :)

I saw this one:

But could be a photoshop, anyway massive gz on tier 10 mm :)

I saw this one:

But could be a photoshop, anyway massive gz on tier 10 mm :)

Not the first time the picture poster do a photoshop. so its most likelly to be it because a tier 10 unl gun catches people's attention

best game ingame if you ask me by far bigg gz :D

So basically what we're saying is if you cycle ungodly amounts of ped through a gun for 4 and a half years at an almost constant rate, you can get it to tier 10.

Something to shoot for :D

So basically what we're saying is if you cycle ungodly amounts of ped through a gun for 4 and a half years at an almost constant rate, you can get it to tier 10.

To be completely fair it was t5.9 not even half a year ago but we cycle sick amounts I guess :)

Huge gz for being the first to reach the Tier 10 for UL gun, bro :)

Gratz on tier 10!!!

Gratz!!

Is there more fun left now? I don't know what to do if I will reach tier 10. As if no more challenge and no more fun! :D

Gratz!!

Is there more fun left now? I don't know what to do if I will reach tier 10. As if no more challenge and no more fun! :D

Tier 10 mod fap will be the next challenge. Smilgs has got a nice lead on that with his SGA I think. He loans it out for hired fappers to use.

Edit: I am told by a friend that Smilgs is no longer the owner of that fap, so whoever the new owner is has the head start :D

Last edited:
Gratz!!

Well a part of the braindead rewards/progress is gone but theres arsonistic and faps ans skills to tier.....but I must admit the thought of selling it to do it all over has crossed my mind :)

Huge gratz!!!!!

tier 10 UL pun! :lolup:

Gratz, hot knife through butter, must feel good!

So I tried to make a screenshot when tiering the mod merc to tier 10 as first UL gun to reach there.

Hi there mate, I was just wondering if you could take a screenie of the stats with all 10 dmg enhancers attached? Would be awesome to see ! :)

armor

sorry for off topic but what is the highest tiered armor part if anyone knows,is it LIberty's Protector Of The Empire Harness tier 6?:eyecrazy:

Back