Creature Control Capsules are finally looted now.

There is a Scavanger (sic!) Wolf Stalker control capsule on RT auction that doesn't seem to have any prof requirement.

A good Advertising :

You want a Capsule ? Join Dragon shadow Elite soc !

capsules_-_dragon_shadow_elite.jpg

Gratz peeps ! :)

I really wonder what were doing all others players in the game... :handjob: ;)

Werewolf Leader

Strange Mindark,
I dont remember that Werewolf(ves) were giving Scan Human skills ? do they ?

Last edited:
A good Advertising :

You want a Capsule ? Join Dragon shadow Elite soc !

capsules_-_dragon_shadow_elite.jpg

Gratz peeps ! :)

I really wonder what were doing all others players in the game... :handjob: ;)

Werewolf Leader

Strange Mindark,
I dont remember that Werewolf(ves) were giving Scan Human skills ? do they ?

That just call MA's dynamic code! It must be very dynamic, when all the time the same ppl get things. Things = hofs,ath. new discover, UL items. pills, towers.

Ok, not ever the same ppl, but why some time only one person get 2 hofs in a row, loot 3 pills, get every year one or 2 tower, loot 2 UL items in same run.. etc.

Ok, i know, it is dynamic..... :eyecrazy:

Or that they all happen on planets other than calypso where 90% of all hunting takes place.....

I see there was a Droka 10 now though finally.

Hey !!!! are you all sweating in Dragon Shadow Elite soc ?

We want to see new capsules !!!

entropia_2014-08-27_20-45-10-01.jpg

* Tip : Robots do not give sweats (but dont tell the others)...

Dragon Shadows members are active on the newer planets, it comes as no surprise to me that players playing on a planet will get the discoveries there.

Dragon Shadows members are active on the newer planets, it comes as no surprise to me that players playing on a planet will get the discoveries there.

There was no offense from me, i'm just looking for new capsules.... :)

Hey hey hey, they're just on a soc field trip. And I didn't see this till today lol.

DSS FTW!!

For those who wonder why so few CCC on Calypso and so late. Look into (our collective) mirror.
There's pages after pages with ppl creeping out what will happen ooh all traders at Twins will be killed, ooh poor defenseless crafters, all killed. This is harassment we didn't stand in line for this! The Sky Is Falling! Constantly.

What we see now is quite obviously a response to our fears, protest and insecurity. Looks like MA decided to make it slow, start on the planets with low population to avoid upsetting the majority of the playerbase if anything goes wrong.

Keep whining guys, it works! :wtg:

By the way, i'm disgusted by the amount of whining in this thread. It's dedicated to a new feature and you still somehow managed to moan and bitch in every second post. Take step back guys and look at yourself. I would feel shame if i was you.

Where the hell I find a Droka 10?

2 new capsules discovered :

Droka Generation 10

Crazy how they drop fast :)

I bought this droka capsule to check it out if I can do a good HOF with it. I will report in detail... :cool:

But at first: Where the hell are Level 10 Drokas currently? :hammer: I checked all resources I found. Please help me out there.

BR
Arch

What we see now is quite obviously a response to our fears, protest and insecurity. Looks like MA decided to make it slow, start on the planets with low population to avoid upsetting the majority of the playerbase if anything goes wrong.

It's also a way to get more players active on those planets.

And it's also MA attempting to show they don't favour Calypso. If the capsules were dropping quickly on Caly then there would be more accusations.

I bought this droka capsule to check it out if I can do a good HOF with it. I will report in detail... :cool:

But at first: Where the hell are Level 10 Drokas currently? :hammer: I checked all resources I found. Please help me out there.

BR
Arch

It is true that places where I knew there was Droka,
have been removed by MA by something else, and so many times that after a while,
I'm getting bored to know where is what...

Anyway, since MA stated in the vu 14.9 thread that Capsules were Looted (which brings a discover),
someone know how the capsule droka gen 10 appeared ? (there was no discover).
Or it magically fell from the sky into his inventory ?

EDIT : (and I find funny that nobody noticed that after what I read in posts above)
The Droka capsule is PURELY a Calypso mob capsule.
Which makes it even more questionable on how it "arrived" in the game ?
(Yeah, the ONLY worth capsule, compared to all other shitty ones).

Last edited:
EDIT : (and I find funny that nobody noticed that after what I read in posts above)
The Droka capsule is PURELY a Calypso mob capsule.
Which makes it even more questionable on how it "arrived" in the game ?
(Yeah, the ONLY worth capsule, compared to all other shitty ones).

Indeed. Who did find it? May be we can ask him/her where to find The Droka 10? Lol ;)

Indeed. Who did find it? May be we can ask him/her where to find The Droka 10? Lol ;)

By the way, while the "Creature Control Capsule - Droka Generation 10" was most certainly looted from a Droka, it was perhaps not a Droka Generation 10.

I know from my own experience that Creature Control Capsules for Duhol (or Thawr) are not only looted from Duhol Provider (or Thawr Old).

Looted this tonight.. saw the discovery mentioned but no other info, so figured I would share.

[Creature Control Capsule - Zombie Biker Outlaw Teen]

Any idea what this could be worth since im only 65% to be able to use it.
Stats:

1010 hp
88 dmg
L25

SpikE

The discover was 1st made by Alien Cory Frenzy, anyway, gratz on your UBER find !

Since the new Special VU Feature Capsules vu 14.9 was released, so MANY capsules dropped, MA should think to reduce the drop rate ! :rofl:

Taming will be like this too ?

Items always drop fast when they're new the system will compensate soon and reduce it.

Back