Creature Control Capsules are finally looted now.

And here is the picture of it :

(not looted by me, just a pic)

Last edited:
seems so.. or maybe only some do.

and here is the picture of it

(not looted by me, just a pic)

Anyone else noticed that there are no level requirements in this one?

[Edit] Meh, too late as usual :D that should teach me to open 10 tabs at once!

Note also that you can *recharge* it a limited number of time:

You will be able to add time for additionnal PEDs when remaining control time runs low. You may only do so a limited number of time"
Lagging out/ disconnection seem to be handled too
"Continue as the creature if you relog."

Seeing that there are different capsules for EACH maturity of mob, we are going to be seeing a LOT of these in the upcoming days.

i guess we can hope to see Kong or eomons next year?

So far it seems its only usefull for:
- passing pyromancer (or whole instance just to reach mind reavers i.e.) in cave ("other mobs do not attack you") instead of troublesome and expenisve kiling it.

It "may" be usefull in lootable pvp depending what happens if you die as creature in lootable:
- attacking/escaping in pvp lootables

So far i see no ther uses other than "fun".

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
- passing pyromancer (or whole instance just to reach mind reavers i.e.) in cave ("other mobs do not attack you") instead of troublesome and expenisve kiling it.

THIS IS AN EXPLOIT !!!!!!! account locked :) lol

What did he have to kill for it?

In other words, and the underlying question, will you only get atrox when killing an atrox? Or will you only get to control mobs weaker than the one you killed. Or.... can you get control over a mob much stronger than the one you can kill...?

THIS IS AN EXPLOIT !!!!!!! account locked :) lol

Hehe.

MA should think before they realese somehting ;). Anyway imho it will be too expensive to do it anyway (seems pills hae 3ped TT and probably will sell for minimum 200%, at start prolly 5k%). So still imo too expenisve to have free one time access to mind reavers ;).

Just saying i see them as useless items.

Falagor

Hehe.

MA should think before they realese somehting ;). Anyway imho it will be too expensive to do it anyway (seems pills hae 3ped TT and probably will sell for minimum 200%, at start prolly 5k%). So still imo too expenisve to have free one time access to mind reavers ;).

Just saying i see them as useless items.

Falagor

Think before they release something? That is wishful thinking!
I think I would use one - even for 6 peds to get past pyromancer sometimes. That thing - and some of the other bosses there SUCK and have cost me lot more than 6 peds in the past.

I only see the use as being - going inside a station and killing as many people as you can - and pissing off a bunch of crafters and other people. Only for fun (useless) I agree. I"m sure you can heal so If I'm an Argo - 1 or 2 people will kill me no problem.. pretty short lifespan.

ANNND why are they looting on planets other than Calypso so far? Calypso loot broken?

If the above poster is right - we are gonna get sick of seeing these rare loot hof all friggin day - every day.

We can finally kill the alt avatars/auction bots standing at the same outpost 24 hours a day

seeing that the duol provider need some skills that could mean that 'low level' require no skill and higher... some skills.

What did he have to kill for it?

In other words, and the underlying question, will you only get atrox when killing an atrox? Or will you only get to control mobs weaker than the one you killed. Or.... can you get control over a mob much stronger than the one you can kill...?

I was the person that looted the first creature control capsule (duhol provider) on Toulan and it dropped from a duhol. I didn't pay attention to the maturity though, the discovery really surprised me =)

(I lack the skills to put it to use though, so it will be on the auction later today)

Last edited:

As I understand it, you're sent to the revival after your time expires. (I might be wrong though, and I don't know anything about revival in Cyclops Depths)

I was the person that looted the first creature control capsule (duhol provider) on Toulan and it dropped from a duhol. I didn't pay attention to the maturity though, the discovery really surprised me =)

(I lack the skills to put it to use though, so it will be on the auction later today)

So that would indicate that you loot pills for the same mob you are killing. Can't wait till I loot the saba pill!

Soon we are all pill junks :laugh:

2 new capsules discovered :

Droka Generation 10

Thawr Old

So now 4 !!!!!!!

Crazy how they drop fast :)

Where did they find a thawr old?? Those are super rare. It's dropped by the specific maturity right? An Alpha won't drop a pill for an Old?

Last edited:
Just noticed it is based on your animal or robot investigator skills. That was sneaky. Kimmi will be jumping for joy.

2 new capsules discovered :

Droka Generation 10

(...)

Crazy how they drop fast :)

Checked discoveries each day and didn′t notice a Droka pill... :dunno:

Not happy with the high TT of the pills at all. No way you can get those in your basic l00t––which is at least one conceivable reason you don′t see many drop.

Plus, a lot of PEDs you have to spend for just 15 mins of fun. :(

Last edited:
Checked discoveries each day and didn′t notice a Droka pill... :dunno:

Not happy with the high TT of the pills at all. No way you can get those in your basic l00t––which is at least one conceivable reason you don′t see many drop.

Plus, a lot of PEDs you have to spend for just 15 mins of fun. :(

8ped is high tt value?!?

Back