What is happening to the weapon's damage enhancers ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Last night when I logged off there was several pages of damagers enhancers this morning there is less than 3 full pages. During a normal day of hunting I use around 30-35 enhancers yesterday I used over 60. This has happened before, not often, and when it does the next day I hardly use any. Today I started right off burning enhancers. If MA has changed something that is really going to suck.

I know that others are probably having the same judging by the number of enhancers on the auction.

Last night when I logged off there was several pages of damagers enhancers this morning there is less than 3 full pages. During a normal day of hunting I use around 30-35 enhancers yesterday I used over 60. This has happened before, not often, and when it does the next day I hardly use any. Today I started right off burning enhancers. If MA has changed something that is really going to suck.

I know that others are probably having the same judging by the number of enhancers on the auction.

i noticed that too but I think its because the game is getting more active, at least for migration which is looting nicely. found 2x 600tt empty esi's this week

Given recent threads on the availability and MU of pyrite, it's possible that less enhancers are being listed AH right now.

Given recent threads on the availability and MU of pyrite, it's possible that less enhancers are being listed AH right now.

There were 11 pages today, much more than about week ago when there was only one.

it was me! I bought about 6 auctions out.:tongue2:

i noticed that too but I think its because the game is getting more active, at least for migration which is looting nicely. found 2x 600tt empty esi's this week

You do realize ESI stands for EMPTY skill implant right? So you found 2 empty empty skill implants? Just sayin lol

I just realized what you said thanks to Dmatrix and I am calling BS on that unless you can show screen shots of both.

MA has turned us into a bunch of enhancer junkies :laugh:

Back