Summer Jam 2014 | BIG Industries

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
QGiYgx9.jpg

Time for our Annual Summer Party for all levels of players!

Come on out to BIG Industries OLA42 (TP @ 290,587) on August 23rd starting at 19:00 MA time for games, races, treasure hunts and trivia.

Win skill implants, weapons, tools and all sorts of prizes!!!

Everyone is welcome, no entry fee, just come have some fun and win some free stuff!!

Valk's will be provided for racers who do not own a vehicle so bring your orange jump suit and your determination to prove what you're made of!!

We believe the Boss has gone mad! Blastoisie keeps dumping prizes in the laps of event hosts and screaming

"Give it away! I don't care how you do it, get that into the hands of someone who can use it!"

Then runs off with a strange laugh and a gleam in his eye, only to appear a few hours later and do it again.

Bottom line is we have a pot full of prizes to be handed out and some of them are quite significant value. In any case new player and old, come see us Saturday and lets have some fun! Mentors bring your disciples! With just a little luck, winning some of these prizes could give a disciple a significant boost to their early game!

Totally free and open to all, come give us a chance to say "thanks" and show our appreciation for all the wonderful players who have supported BIG Industries efforts to add content and interest to the game we all enjoy.

See you there!

Roughly 24 hours from this post, the BIG Summer JAM at OLA 42 will begin! Come have some FREE fun with us!

The event will kick off with the first of two "Drive of the Valkries" cross-country races. Ten racers will be selected via answering a simple question and this race is open to all avatars.

A second "Drive of the Valkries" race will be held later in the event and will be held in honor of our newer players. Again, ten racers will be selected via a question, and in this case limited to those having agility of 40 or less.

Other contests will also be a part of this event and significant prizes will be awarded to winners in all contests.

See you there!

Last edited:
Two hours til

SHOWTIME!

Thanks for the fun, and gz to all the winners!

:wtg:

TY ALL !!! Here are trivia winners :

1ST Martin the Hope 13 points
2nd Fire DBug Fly 11 points
3rd Autou Ai Meng 10 points

Winners of the Summer Jam,"Sweat Hunt" event.

1. Brittan Birgitata Sully - 1024 stack, Weapons Handling Skill Chip
2. Ev ol ve - 1020 stack, Ozpyn BP S1X1
3. Donald Vandy Vanderjadt - 1012 stack, Ozpyn LR S1X1
4. John Mogge Blund - 1008 stack, 2.52 ped
5. Cassandra Cassie Fireheart - 1004 stack, 2.51 ped
6. north northy star - 1016 stack, disqualified from prizes*

* northy actually found the third largest stack and would of qualified for third place, (and a prize), if he had pmed me when he found it, as per rules that were clearly stated at the start of the event and throughout it. All other winners did pm me when they found their stack. I did not know the 1016 sweat stack had been found until I announced Vandy as the 3rd place winner with the 1012 stack and northy spoke up he had found the 1016 stack. Since northy did not pm me I had to disqualify him from third place, but would of gladly bought his stack for 2.53 ped which he declined to do. We did require the pm when a stack was found so I knew when all stacks were found, (and I could then call an end to the event), so we did not have players searching after they had all been found. The event ran the full 30 minutes.

A BIG "Thank You", to all those who participated and made the event such a great success. Hope to see you all again next year :).

Back