Help: Inputing lon and lat into map manually?

RedRubs

Hi
I want to input a lon and lat into the navigator map manually but cant see how to do this. I have two sets of figures for the lon and lat. I tried to click on the lon and lat at the bottom to edit it but nothing happens. Please can someone help me with this? Thanks RedRubs

Hi
I want to input a lon and lat into the navigator map manually but cant see how to do this. I have two sets of figures for the lon and lat. I tried to click on the lon and lat at the bottom to edit it but nothing happens. Please can someone help me with this? Thanks RedRubs

The bottom left hand corner of the screen shows your LON & LAT of your current mouse cursor on the world map. Hover over the approximate area that you want then right click and add a waypoint. Now you have "marked" your map with that waypoint. There is no other easy way of doing this to my knowledge.

~Danimal

The bottom left hand corner of the screen shows your LON & LAT of your current mouse cursor on the world map. Hover over the approximate area that you want then right click and add a waypoint. Now you have "marked" your map with that waypoint. There is no other easy way of doing this to my knowledge.

~Danimal

Other that the above,

you may want to go to the exact location that you wish to mark on map

press /pos

go get the coordinate link

create a sticky note

copy the coordinate link obtained and paste in the sticky note

and the next time you log in you just go to the sticky note and use the coordinate to add a waypoint to the map function.

or share the coordinate with somebody else by coping link location and send it to the appropriated chat window.

Back