Damage: 164 HP
Range: 69.3 meter
Impact: 66
Burn: 98
Attacks: 22 /min
Reload: 2.7 seconds
Damage/second: 45.1
Damage/Pec: 2.87​

Very few in game! This is 1 of 8 of the total chips that have dropped in game. This will allow a dedicated Mind Force user to hunt some pretty big stuff, including: Proteron, Levis, Vanguards, Longtooth, and even Eomon. Or even just grind away on your iron missions for any mid-size mob. If done right, it has a nice range that will let you take down Proterons and Levis without taking damage. I might add that to do some of the bigger mobs you will need a few tiers opened and enhanced (the first 3-4 tiers open very quickly on this chip). As you tier it up it can be a pretty sweet PK'ing weapon as well :)

After SB has been met, the auction will run for 5 days with a 24-hr anti-sniping rule. GL!

*Note that Pyrokinesis skill can be extracted from me and sold to you in order for you to be able to use this chip!

PM me here, or contact me in game.
'Rachel MsPudding Hawkins'

Last edited:
Possible pending deal on this, get your offers in quick if you want this chip.

*BUMP*
Person who has PM'd me offer, has not logged in nor returned my PM, still pending deal, make your offers as nothing has been closed yet on this :) still for sale!

*BUMP*

Have yet to hear back from the person who PM'd me. Either they don't want the chip anymore, or they haven't logged to PCF. Still for sale.

:wtg::wtg:

EDIT: Just checked, their last login was 8-20-2014. Looks like they haven't logged in a while. Also they don't show up in the game register, if anyone knows a way around that that would be great. I haven't been able to see them or get ahold of them in game, but I do know their full avatar name.

*BUMP* for an amazing mind force chip, great tagger, great range, great for PK.

:wtg::wtg:

Back