FYI: Carbines in red and blue

Very good. I remember King Jehu used to have similar maps.

Note: the SIB should be corrected since in most of the cases it doesn't start @ 0

Very good. I remember King Jehu used to have similar maps.

Note: the SIB should be corrected since in most of the cases it doesn't start @ 0

We probably do have 7 guns starting sib @ 0 ... probably more, as I now see Opalo not being included.

Nice list of limited weapons! Ty! :beerchug:

very nice! +rep

Why no love for Cyrene guns? :) They go quite quickly when I drop them on auction, so people seem to know and like them.

I don't see Sollomate Azuro (L) (maxed at 1.0) either :)

Seems like an ommision on my part. My bad.

Why no love for Cyrene guns? :) They go quite quickly when I drop them on auction, so people seem to know and like them.

There are some Cyrene guns, quick scrolling showed Imperium Issue HK 4600 (L). The list is presently based on Entropdia list so guns not in Entropedia don't show up. Oh, wait ... plus only carbines, not rifles. Godo catch. I'll try to make a newer, better one today. The Calypso Laserfaust are also missing among others.

plus only carbines, not rifles.

Is there any tangible difference apart from different category on AH? :scratch2:

P.S. Breer M?a (L) are carbines and are still easily available (at least M1a through M4a, not sure about M5a).

Also, GeoTrek AL15 Taurus (L)

AL-15 Taurus was one of the many guns that used ATAU, So not sure if that should be on the list.

Last edited:
Is there any tangible difference apart from different category on AH? :scratch2:

P.S. Breer M?a (L) are carbines and are still easily available (at least M1a through M4a, not sure about M5a).

Also, GeoTrek AL15 Taurus (L)

Carbines was just the Entropedia filter I used. It used to be there were no SIB laser rifles, only carbines. It has changed since then apparently.

There is no Breer M5a(L), and not including the old style Geotrek guns that take no longer dropping generic components to craft was a decision. I will likewise not include any of the geotrek / old prosecutor guns on any charts I will be making. I will have to think about Breer M1a ... Breer M4a.

So read it as "red blue chart of new and current carbines" . I will note the exclusions from start the next time.

I do love the chart!, I'll check and see which ones can't be done anymore.

I know it was BTAU, ATAU, all 3 Scanning sensors, (adv, basic, enhanced).... and.... all 3 strategic combat processors that were removed right?

I do love the chart!, I'll check and see which ones can't be done anymore.

I know it was BTAU, ATAU, all 3 Scanning sensors, (adv, basic, enhanced).... and.... all 3 strategic combat processors that were removed right?

btau, atau and etau, scanning sensors and strategic processors are not dropping any more. So making the Geotrek guns, and all of melee (kesmek * / rutic * / omegaton *) in weapons book II is no longer possible, except if you have items or limited BP from old times in storage.

Is there any tangible difference apart from different category on AH? :scratch2

The original idea was that rifles have much greater range and lower attack speed compared to carbines, as seen in Fire Forge series, but nowadays it seems long forgotten and the division is purely random, especially outside of Calypso. A good example is Cyrene's Imperium Issue HK line (precisely which I had in mind mentioning Cyrene guns), that have fast attack and a range that is laughed at by some pistols.

I still have a few hundred of the "lost components" in storage, maybe use 'em for a rainy day.

Checking through my bps and builder bob, all of them used one of the removed types, oddly the Breer P1a, P2a, and P3a do not need them, as well as all the M series. So I guess it is possible for them to be used. and the L version of the blueprints didn't use them either.

I'm sure some of the new stuff at those lower levels is better to use though.

Back