Servers fixed yet?

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
newsflash_-_more_lag.jpg

Been on the Eos server the past few days and regularly get punted over to Half Moon Bay.

and a message to MA:

ike.JPG

Indeed, and my avatar is logged in without me once again. I wonder what that fucker is doing all by his own :/

This morning the server crashed and I was spawned to camp icarus, along with 200 more people.

This is getting better and better, hell.

More crashes, Troy server failing hardcore with all the eomon and proteron arround. Twice in a row we got crashed > icarus in the middle of a kill.

Yea, I'm in a team now I cant see, or loot any creature unless team mate runs over to loot it for me.
Cannot quit team as no team screen viewable.

Nice server upgrade ma, use the peds I've lost to upgrade the ram to 1 gb instead of the 128 meg this 1 seems to have.

Yea, I'm in a team now I cant see, or loot any creature unless team mate runs over to loot it for me.
Cannot quit team as no team screen viewable.

Relogging once again fixed this for me.

edit: which server btw? I had this near Argus.

More crashes, Troy server failing hardcore with all the eomon and proteron arround. Twice in a row we got crashed > icarus in the middle of a kill.

Seems to me that problem servers - Celeste, Arctic and to some extent Central on Ark, Troy and Argus on Caly - all have above average number of red dots (unlike earlier server screwups, where the number of green dots was the issue).

Do new mob wandering algorithms eat up server resources? :scratch2:

Servers with few mobs are just fine.

Back