ComPet Bulletin #2

In Rome it was bread and games, nowadays it's flashy lights, nudity, etc ... and see it's working, nobody's asking the important questions. :/

Last edited:
In Rome it was bread and games, nowadays it's flashy lights, nudity, etc ... and see it's working, nobody's asking the important questions. :/

I think we are beyond asking serious questions. What MA needs to realise is that nobody is taking them seriously in the slightest now. Beyond a joke is a place that is hard to return from - credibility virtually zero. But credibility is a valuable fuel that drains ever-more empty in the tank.
This is just my opinion based on the OP and the thread so far..... plus everything else....

Wow, are all the men replying here with their wives and just trying to save face?!

She's wearing too much if you ask me and when she becomes my pet, it will be a hell of a lot less! :yup:

Since we are discussing clothes, I see the jeans are still not fixed! :dunce:

Either way, cool pets and can't wait to see what's next! Thanks for the preview! :beerchug:
Just gonna say that, that looks stupid, i don't mind females being over-sexified, game gamehouses do that all the time, it's kinda stupid though, rather get emphasis on the mechanics or, aesthetic (note: not the same as "graphics"), but in this situation, that is just so out of place.

Also, if you comment differently 'cause you're thinking of your significant other, you guys might not be doing all that great.

just a hot chick with no pants and a creepy crouching perv following her around. And some animals. No real "scene" or anything legitimate actually happening and to call it a "concept art" is a joke,

just a retarded pic. -rep

Am I the only one who thinks the male ava looks like svarog

If there are detailed instructions on how to use the whip to tame the female, I am buying lots more ComPet deeds:) And I vote for introduction of additional tools like special brushes, riding crops and handcuffs to make sure the female stays tamed in the new Dungeon estate:) I think I am warming up to this new game development after all.

Just gonna say that, that looks stupid, i don't mind females being over-sexified, game gamehouses do that all the time, it's kinda stupid though, rather get emphasis on the mechanics or, aesthetic (note: not the same as "graphics"), but in this situation, that is just so out of place.

Also, if you comment differently 'cause you're thinking of your significant other, you guys might not be doing all that great.

Yes what most of us are just saying is MA please stop this and just go back to working on the game at hand. If you work hard enough at the game at hand then yes you may make it big..but if you start to run away on odd project not related to the game which in turn will create even more bugs your dream will die.

We simply asked for pets back..We did not ask for a hole new game. And yes, if pets do work out then maybe in 5 to 10 years down the road after you give us our new CLD project you can think about creating a new type of game that we will be able to use our pets in.

True that pic is less then stellar, but then I was originally looking at what the pets were and what they looked like. A sneak peek if you will. ;) Cutified versions of in game mobs are a nice touch. They are pets after all. The two Ava's with them are just fillers. So I didn't bother with them. Just made the comment as others were taking it a bit far with the tasteless point of view. lol I've seen far worse adverts then this one and they are considered acceptable! :rolleyes:

Daenerys Stormborn, Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, The Unburnt...

"When my dragons are grown, we will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me! We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground!"

"Dracarys!"

And people are still purchasing ComPet Deeds? :eyecrazy:

none of the other creatures are a match for even one camel's toe

Am I the only one who thinks the male ava looks like svarog

2bojmr0stz9oc2x7tgzaja0f8o75x3w

Hahaha....I can see the resemblance...

Svarog? Aren't you gonna defend yourself? :laugh::lolup::silly2:

The only pet a girl is ever gonna need ....

Boorum_WBG.gif

Stop talking down that poor girl for having no pants, shes half way done unlocking commando. Nobody made a fuss back when mindark relased supremacy armor F , its a tad bit late to be disgusted by their taste of art and designs :rolleyes:

I think MA dont mind our opinion or how credible we believe they are. After all we are not the target audience for the compet game and if it start generating good revenue in the first months, they will sell the deeds fast enough to get their money back and still reap in 70% of the revenue.

Wondering what will happen to all my pet deeds in my storage, and the stats they had and I'm sure they all are death now.

The only pet a girl is ever gonna need ....

Boorum_WBG.gif

Lol, got a warning from Youtube, about this mob, about he showed his thing in my movie :laugh:

I had to remove the movie.

Stop talking down that poor girl for having no pants, shes half way done unlocking commando. Nobody made a fuss back when mindark relased supremacy armor F , its a tad bit late to be disgusted by their taste of art and designs :rolleyes:

I don't think people are "Talking down that poor girl." I think those that disagree with the choice of picture content are disagreeing with MA's marketing department.

I think MA dont mind our opinion or how credible we believe they are. After all we are not the target audience for the compet game and if it start generating good revenue in the first months, they will sell the deeds fast enough to get their money back and still reap in 70% of the revenue.

I think this may be true, but there are lots of ideas that are moneymakers. It doesn't mean that it is necessarily a good idea for the game.

Too many people were complaining that Compet looks like a children's Pokemon game based on the first art preview. So the designers decided to add a little balance to the adult community as well by excluding the pants on the female. So now it suits the children and the adults. It's a family game.

Wondering what will happen to all my pet deeds in my storage, and the stats they had and I'm sure they all are death now.

That's what they told us:

What will happen to existing Entropia Universe pet deeds?
Existing pet deeds will continue to work, but the tamed creatures will have a unique status and cannot be tamed any further.

sure hope ComPets ends up being a great attribution to Entropia. Then we'll all look silly for these jokes we make about the art being put out.

watch it be a big hit.. deeds end up trading over 1k ea.. :p

Last edited:
sure hope ComPets ends up being a great attribution to Entropia. Then we'll all look silly for these jokes we make about the art being put out.

watch it be a big hit.. deeds end up trading over 1k ea.. :p

So true. Same as when we get our land for the CLD.

MA will soon release a new press release about CLDs:

To fully active your CLD you will need to buy at least 10 ComPet Deeds for each area of land you have. This would be kind of cool really since both the CLDs and ComPet Deeds would both go up in value for something that may be released in 2020.

Another part of the game that doesn't fit in at all.

We have a cold, hard, sci-fi "survival" game, a mature game. First they let ND go nuts with a rediculous themed planet (sorry, it doesn't fit in at all), talks about a Michael Jackson planet (wtf??) next, they are creating pokemon like petgames?

Get your act together MA, keep the key focus on a mature player base with a coherent storyline and like wise gameplay / visuals.

It's a basic rule in product design.

Just my2

cheers.

Another part of the game that doesn't fit in at all.

We have a cold, hard, sci-fi "survival" game, a mature game. First they let ND go nuts with a rediculous themed planet (sorry, it doesn't fit in at all), talks about a Michael Jackson planet (wtf??) next, they are creating pokemon like petgames?

Get your act together MA, keep the key focus on a mature player base with a coherent storyline and like wise gameplay / visuals.

It's a basic rule in product design.

Just my2

cheers.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/22/michael-jackson-planet-coming-to-entropia-universe/

Crazy! :eyecrazy: didn't even know that ://

I'm buying compet deeds because of no-pants lady...it worked.

Back