ComPet Bulletin #2

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Here is a preview of some Entropia-themed ComPets.

tp0x3n3dj5zqm1e0obwz1hdlvig44fn

ComPet Concept Art, Summer 2014

Originally Posted Here

I want a dragon!

Last edited:
My first reaction to this concept art is that I thought I was playing an adult game. I guess the idea of ComPets didn't sit too well with me in the first place, but I was willing to entertain the possibility that it would somehow be fit into the theme of Entropia Universe. Now I feel...well...silly. I'm all for bringing new concepts into our world. We will always need an injection of fresh entertainment to bring people into the game and catch the imagination of the masses. I'm just not sure this is it. It's too "cute", even if the cute creatures will be killing each other. I would rather see the original EU story enriched. I would rather see new story lines spinning off from old ones. Are we still considered colonists? What is our goal as a community? Don't colonists, um, build colonies? There isn't too much building going on. We don't grow food, but we raise animals to kill each other for entertainment. Something just doesn't fit.

And yes, where are her pants?

The man brought his baby snable. The chick brought a baby atrox and a dragon. The chick initates the battle by taking her pants off. Apparently the man is stunned.

Wonder what happens next?
Compets lookin pretty interesting..

Ye the lacking pants is lacking taste...

Seriously guys, ... why does only one of the humans not have pants? That is low and stupid. Also, will both of the humans be available as pets, or again, only the female?

The man brought his baby snable. The chick brought a baby atrox and a dragon. The chick initates the battle by taking her pants off. Apparently the man is stunned.

Wonder what happens next?
Compets lookin pretty interesting..

No...

It looks more like all of those ComPets are hers and she just caught that guy sneaking up on her. Stalker

I find it refreshing when a glimpse of the mindset that brought us Boorums is to be seen again.
But well, the novelty quickly wears off and only an advertisement in bad taste stays in memory.

I find it refreshing when a glimpse of the mindset that brought us Boorums is to be seen again.
But well, the novelty quickly wears off and only an advertisement in bad taste stays in memory.

Yep, you got a point there, better being remembered than forgotten in this case.

Would much rather see a screenshot or clip of actual gameplay..

Where's her pants? :D

And yes, where are her pants?

Seriously guys, ... why does only one of the humans not have pants? That is low and stupid. Also, will both of the humans be available as pets, or again, only the female?

Would much rather see a screenshot or clip of actual gameplay..

Well can't you see from this picture that it shows that we just haven't bought enough ComPed deeds yet and she just doesn't have enough money for pants.

Feed the Poor Buy ComPet Deeds Today!

Her pants are on the floor of my apartment.

come on the girl is fine the problem is the 12 years old game :laugh:

Where's her pants? :D
The pants have just been destroyed by acid attack, and now the guy is trying to incite his snable to deal with other pieces of clothing, too. This brings elements of good ol' strip poker to ComPets, in a quite innovative manner.

I've never been to Sweden. Is this how women dress there? I'd like tickets to Sweden please.
No, it's pretty cold in Sweden. The green winter is tolerable but the white one is ugh.

This style of fashion is however quite common among female avatars around Camp Icarus/Boreas/other sweating areas.

I what the girl pet please :silly2:

I guess the thought was to show of the cloth/avatar concept inside EU, but, well........

The moment i read "Boorum" and "lack of pants" in one thread, i stopped to read it further.

Who knows what else will come :laugh:

Too bad she doesnt have a whip in her hand...

That creeper sneaking up on her seems like the submissive type :laugh:

What's kind of funny here, which many know, is that they made this public for the world to see. This wasn't just a forum post here, this was a post off their main website linking this type of picture to our game.

Anyway, the picture is saying take down the woman's pets and you will win that woman for life (or a night at least).

Wow, are all the men replying here with their wives and just trying to save face?!

She's wearing too much if you ask me and when she becomes my pet, it will be a hell of a lot less! :yup:

Since we are discussing clothes, I see the jeans are still not fixed! :dunce:

Either way, cool pets and can't wait to see what's next! Thanks for the preview! :beerchug:

can't wait to see what's next!
Next is the jacket, I guess.

By the way, even on this picture it's clearly seen how broken are (M) Jeans at the bottom. Evidently, they see it as normal and aren't going to fix it.

Next is the jacket, I guess.

By the way, even on this picture it's clearly seen how broken are (M) Jeans at the bottom. Evidently, they see it as normal and aren't going to fix it.
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of........ :eyecrazy:

Pants are so overrated ;)

Off the top of my head forgot the mobs name, but just thought of a perfect mob that the woman needs to be standing next to to make this picture seem just so right. She would have access to a whip?

I'm going to rush to buy deeds now, such awesome concepts.

i wonder what they do if they dont sell the deeds? do they still go ahead with this project?

that's exactly what I was thinking. In the compet world.. men are meek and submissive where the women are big powerful pantless creatures. she's just taming all of her pets, which includes the guy :p

Too bad she doesnt have a whip in her hand...

That creeper sneaking up on her seems like the submissive type :laugh:

Back