HOF claim bugged

XxSandManxX

Guardian
Hello. I would like to ask what should i do. I have a HOF claim (526 PED Lyst) in PVP 4 zone. I wanted to summon it but during that summon my net connection dropped. When i logged in the claim was moved into a huge stone 2m far from my avater, wonder why :/
Anyway because its lootable pvp i cannot summon it again, and yet because of a well known bug, when claim can get stucked inside the objects...i cannot reclaim my HOF. I already send a support ticket...but they can answer too late cause the claim is Huge - 36h. Right now only 21h left, so i was wondering when its cause of a bug in game i can get some help here. Thx for respond.

Nick: Tony SandMan Jurča.

try extracting the stone in different places, sometime the range of the excavator is surprisingly long, and dont mention its in pvp4 :p

already tried from all directions, no chance. I need a help from someone to allow me to summon it once more or put it outside :(

I had two claims in the past I could not reach. One was way down a cliff and I could not summon it from above and from below I could not do it either, because it was ouside the land area. The other one was after they changed from multiple summons to one, and after I had summoned the claim it stuck in a place where I could not reach it, no matter what I did.

In both cases I sent a support case and explained exactly what the problem was and got my resources. - Never had a problem with a bigger claim, though.

Last edited:
Welcome to the consequences of one summon only. Have you tried all the different graphics modes?

Dropping to minimum graphics mode may allow you to see through the rock and get the claim. I don't know if support can help you though since you summoned the claim into the rock yourself, it might be possible for them to give you the claim after it expires as Nisha said.

Its still cause of the bug that i cannot claim it. Avatar cannt purposly summon something into object, some objects works, some do not. Correctly it should summon it somewhere around the rock if so. So yeah still not my fault sry.

tried all the graphics + resolution to complete minimum + safe mode. That huge stone is still visible and i cant get the claim :/

hmm ticket sended 5 days ago and still no respond...seems like whole support center is on vacation :D

I hope this gets resolved! I have faith it will.

Back