Someone should start a Materials Cargo shipping business to supply crafters

mightymax99

Guardian
Someone should start a Materials Cargo shipping business to supply crafters

there are many crafter, myself included with foreign planet BPS that just need the materials from other planets to use them. I'm really surprised no one has thought of this by shipping to crafters on other planets or just moving from one to another AH and marking up in between.... :wise:

I'm really surprised no one has thought of this by shipping to crafters on other planets or just moving from one to another AH and marking up in between.... :wise:

Except for....everyone.

Thought of it is one thing....DOES is different.

And some do it. Alternative for example. Stuff that is actually worth the effort.

The ped layout, the risk, the time, is hardly worth it and though a few with their own ships might do some of it, you will NEVER get all you need to craft without traveling, and until the global auction house is back, that's how it always will be :)

I'm thinking it would be better if the person needing the loots put up a thread requesting those loots.

And / Or

Put an order in perhaps the Calypso auction to back it up.

Then let people go to work on it and just bump the thread. (kinda like a bounty for loots)
and maybe even provide some direction to the community as to where those loots can be found (useful info).

PS, gz on ur hofs last night might max

I am more surprised that pirates don't advertise Materials Cargo shipping business as very proffitable :laugh:

I mine on ark and keep an eye on auction orders. If you put a decent order in on caly for an ark ore then i'll fly over and fill it. But it's not worth bring ore over and watch it sit in auction for 7 days.

I'm thinking it would be better if the person needing the loots put up a thread requesting those loots.

And / Or

Put an order in perhaps the Calypso auction to back it up.

Then let people go to work on it and just bump the thread. (kinda like a bounty for loots)
and maybe even provide some direction to the community as to where those loots can be found (useful info).

PS, gz on ur hofs last night might max

thanks Avalon. ya I'm surprised more people aren't doing this either, we could call it a Smuggler business, pirates etc could do it too. I know for sure no one is doing it on calypso though because I can't find any of the foreign mats I need to use other planet BPs on the auction

I mine on ark and keep an eye on auction orders. If you put a decent order in on caly for an ark ore then i'll fly over and fill it. But it's not worth bring ore over and watch it sit in auction for 7 days.

^^^this.. and ive also noticed in ark theres huge need for some mats but the crafters aint even willing to pay the ongoing MU for the stuff...

Back