FYI: Sky not falling everything fine as always

Semdog

Provider
Society
DoA
Ped W/D registered on May 27 - W/D Committed Aug 20th.

For those who remember correctly MA used to take the month of Aug off completely at PE so things have improved since the old days. Been here around ten years never a single problem with ped FYI.

With love,

Semdog

That is EXACTLY what we would expect to hear from a Mindark shill!

Nah j/k, good to hear.

i made an withdrawl early may and had it in my bankaccount about 3 months later also :)

You all sound like forgot it used to be 2 weeks.

If you think 3+ months is ok I am really sorry for you. It proves old saying that you can cook live frog ( and it wont jump out pot ) as long as you doing it slowly.

You all sound like forgot it used to be 2 weeks.

If you think 3+ months is ok I am really sorry for you. It proves old saying that you can cook live frog ( and it wont jump out pot ) as long as you doing it slowly.

i have been withdrawing since 2005 and it has never been under 40 workingdays for me i think(my memories might be rusty,but for sure 2 weeks it has never been)

i have been withdrawing since 2005 and it has never been under 40 workingdays for me i think(my memories might be rusty,but for sure 2 weeks it has never been)

rust + might be bit sooner. When i made first depo + withdrawal to check myself if whole EU is not some scam it was like that.

2 weeks, it happens

If u have deposit with neteller u can withdraw to that acount. it took me under 24 hours to withdraw peds to my neteller acount.

If u have deposit with neteller u can withdraw to that acount. it took me under 24 hours to withdraw peds to my neteller acount.

When using NETELLER eWallet for withdrawals, the maximum total amount of withdrawals is limited to the total amount that has previously been deposited via NETELLER. This means that if you have deposited 1000 USD via NETELLER , then your withdrawal limit through NETELLER is also 1000 USD.

Any withdrawal attempt on amounts over 1000 PED will be handled manually. The maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is 10.000 PED.

Don't know about deposit fees from Neteller, never did that. There goes a WD fee for 1% (min 10 USD), and max transaction is 1k USD, which makes fee always 10 USD, in any case.

So, if I can withdraw only amount which I was deposited thru Neteller, that means for me - I flushing in the toilet 10 USD. There is no possibility to get more back, or even EQUAL amount.

The question is: why the fuck I need 3rd parties like MindArk and Neteller between me and my toilet?

Back