What is up with FOMA ?

Salo

Guardian
Society
Rotary International Entertainment
Salonga Salo Calypso
Is FOMA bugged? Over the last 2 or so hours there are people globalling 2 or three times in the time it takes me to find any claim on planetside. Is the modified loot thing 10 year anniversary still going on?

Reactions: MPZ
trust me its pure luck
did some level 8 runs there and only found 1 claim: 25 ped iron :yay:

I am not sure it is pure luck, to me is looks like the system messed up. Everyone and their mom is there now globalling away happily :D

And sure you can force globals with amps, it was more the frequency over a longer period of time that seemed curiousto me.

I am not sure it is pure luck, to me is looks like the system messed up. Everyone and their mom is there now globalling away happily :D

And sure you can force globals with amps, it was more the frequency over a longer period of time that seemed curiousto me.

very strange indeed, seems to be back to normal now

Since the servers weren't brought down 30 seconds after it started, it rather was pure luck :)

Well better than one ath to non depo guy indeed but some people are just greeddddddy:lolup::lolup::laugh::laugh::smoke:

i was one of the happy ones in foma, i quess right place right time! was fun for sure :D dropped plenty lvl 13 and terra amp 6 :)

Did a quick run this morning with 2 level 7 amps, 2 hits. :3

Someone probably spilled his/her coffee on the "midday madness" :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: button and they couldn't turn it off until the coffee had dried...pretty sure that is what happened :cool:

Anyways, must have been cool to have been there for that time :)

i was one of the happy ones in foma, i quess right place right time! was fun for sure :D dropped plenty lvl 13 and terra amp 6 :)

Yeah , saw your name alot and I thought: Man this guy is having a blast! Very cool :cool:

It was not luck, how can hundreds of people globaling be luck christ come on guys...

Was the system, MA turned on globals on foma, people flocked to foma creating more globals etc..

That simple..

It was not luck, how can hundreds of people globaling be luck christ come on guys...

Was the system, MA turned on globals on foma, people flocked to foma creating more globals etc..

That simple..

shhhhhssssss :)

I was in arkadia underground at that same time.

Same frenzy there. About 15 times as many claims as normal.
Unfortunately I had to leave for work.

I would say this was more crazy than the monriabug earlier.

No comment whatsoever from MA.
How should we players know what is exploit and what is a new loot distribution system?

Now this game is about being logged in at the exact right hour of the month?

So your hit rate was 75-90%?

Last edited:

I would say this was more crazy than the monriabug earlier.

No comment whatsoever from MA.
How should we players know what is exploit and what is a new loot distribution system?

Now this game is about being logged in at the exact right hour of the month?

Yeah

Do you know what people use to call this in in the old times ?

Veins

Something's indeed up :)

We were going from Caly to RT, got shot and landed on FOMA; to pass time until the skies clear we went to kill some snables in biodome #2. On the third one:

btw, I've killed a zillion of snables planetside and never seen Lacerating III (L) drop from them.

Same happened on RT at Hell at the same time. I stopped after one dome because i thought thats too good to be true. So i started drilling and wrote a support case about it but they didn`t read it so far so i deleted it again. I guess they knew already about it as it stopped as fast as it began.
But was a nice mining system hickup for sure :)

So your hit rate was 75-90%?

Almost. To be exact hitrate was about 50% and that is high in underground. Claim sizes were the same as usual.
ample-medium-considerable.

Five hits in a row (one double), one miss and then two hits again..
Only had time to plant 15 bombs (ore+treasure) and got 14 claims including one global and that was without amp.

Did 75 PED enmatter before that and largest claim was ample. Got 293 PED TT back..
I would say definately more than just a "lucky streak".

Back