Public Notice - Lease of Twin Peaks Bank Apartment

KijkkiJikki

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Kikki KJ Jikki
It gives me great pleasure to announce I will soon be opening a branch of KikkiJikki Hunting on Planet Calypso.

Divinity Deth Undefined has generously agreed to lease the Twin Peaks Bank apartment to me for the low low price of 0 peds per month. So I'll be setting up some shopkeepers to sell almost the full range of Arkadian weapon amps and Herman series firearms. I need to get my shopkeepers organised and I'll make a later announcement when everything is ready.

The reason I am posting this announcement here is so that it is clear that the deed remains the property of Divinity. I am not permitted to sell this deed to anyone but must return it at end of the lease arrangement. So if by some throw of cosmic dice, I were somehow replaced by my evil twin from an alternate universe (let us call him EvilJikki) and the deed was sold, then Divinity will be able to be able to use this post as evidence of lease agreement and therefore recover his property with the assistance of MA.

So don't buy this deed from EvilJikki m'kay?

Hey EvilJikki I'll start the bidding with 1 ped :laugh:

Oh no....here comes the evil arms dealer from the planet arkadia. :lolup::laugh:

(Good luck on your setting up of shop. May your sales climb skyhigh.)

Did EvilKikki bring smuggler weapons? ;)

EvilKikki has long been suspected of some rather shady contacts at the Moonshine Bar.... some rumours say he is actually seen drinking with Ned from time to time. Yes, vintage snablesnot brew....this little smuggling operation seems to flow both ways...

(best of luck with your new endeavor:). The rest of the universe deserves easier access to Arkadian firearms)

Yes the people around that bar are defiantly evil! :laugh: *hick* :shots: :beerchug::yay:

Gratz and gl! :)

All trades as final, batman said that.

All trades as final, batman said that.

We have a couple of recent cases of MA acting when evidence is clear. So perhaps some trades are less final than others. In any case, a public declaration like this puts my reputation on the line and given my investment in the game it's not worth jeopardising my rep over one apartment deed.

So now we should do such posts and MA actually will use them as referrals to resolve unwanted trades??
It was said all trades are final.....

I see big potential for scam here.
I'll just post that the item I use is of my friend and if I ever trade it then MA can retrieve it as it is a property of X.
Then I sell that item to some poor soul and register SC about my mistake...

Really?

Not suggesting you would scam anybody, just generalizing possibilities.
Divinity Deth Undefined has generously agreed to lease the Twin Peaks Bank apartment to me for the low low price of 0 peds per month.

Low price? 0 is no price in my book ;)

Good luck with your shop.

So now we should do such posts and MA actually will use them as referrals to resolve unwanted trades??

I'll just post that the item I use is of my friend and if I ever trade it then MA can retrieve it as it is a property of X.

Really?

Its not about how MA treats it but as kikki says :)

In any case, a public declaration like this puts my reputation on the line and given my investment in the game it's not worth jeopardising my rep over one apartment deed.

Is there a LAW-32 or LAW-37 weapon? Seems like they are missing...

Yeah so there is Law-32 and Law-37A but there are only L bps and they don't drop very often. Last time I had Law-37A in the shop was January this year. Have never got my hands on the Law-32.

Probably be a couple of weeks till I get things going. Need shopkeepers. Need to make a bunch of stuff.

Welcome to Calypso :)

Really?

I also see a good scam potential here, not by everyone, but if this somehow would develope into a standard. Someone is bound to get burned sooner or later.

I don't know why some people are acting like this is the first time someone made a public notice of a lending agreement.

Its not about how MA treats it but as kikki says :)

In any case, a public declaration like this puts my reputation on the line and given my investment in the game it's not worth jeopardising my rep over one apartment deed.

Well Div, we focused on other parts of Kiki's initial post:

So if by some throw of cosmic dice, I were somehow replaced by my evil twin from an alternate universe (let us call him EvilJikki) and the deed was sold, then Divinity will be able to be able to use this post as evidence of lease agreement and therefore recover his property with the assistance of MA.

As I said gl with shop, not gonna pollute thread anymore ;)

Best of luck with the shop! Great fun to see how it turns out ;)

I also see a good scam potential here, not by everyone, but if this somehow would develope into a standard. Someone is bound to get burned sooner or later.

Sorry for getting off topic, but since it's already been brought up.. I was wondering if there has ever been an instance of an item being returned to the owner from a scam trade and MA used the forum as reference (proof of ownership) to ensure the item was returned to the rightful owner..?

Why are Bank Owners not lowering rates to realistic level for people to actually afford there services? Great returns in trading items than Lending PED?

EvilJikki sounds like a person I could do deals with ;)

Back