Poll: What's Your Average Support Ticket Turn-around Time?

What's Your Average Support Ticket Turn-around Time?

• 1 Day

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 1 Year

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • More than 1 Year

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

sawachika

Old Alpha
How many of you guys have sent support tickets before (regarding in-game matters)? And usually, how long does it take before they reply or help you?

Just curious...because I've recently sent one, hoping for them to help me on it, but no reply yet so far and its been a week.

Should it even take that long?

Thank you in advance.

---
* Turn-around time as in the time taken from start (the opening of your support ticket) till end (getting a satisfactory answer).

Last edited:
it all depends on the subject, mostly within a day, but i have one open for a month now.

it all depends on the subject, mostly within a day, but i have one open for a month now.

I would say the same - around two Days in average. One support case over year :laugh: (no critical issue though).

There is a Catch: when there is a VU coming, I've noticed reply from support cases are slowed down until the VU is released. Though If it's something critical, I've noticed that it could have been "fixed" Before the response of the support comes. My guess is that some of the support staff who handle non-critical cases are involved in the testing.

I usually get a reply in 3 days.
Given the limitations of the poll I said one day as it's less than a week.

There's a difference in getting a reply and closing the ticket.

Reply is a matter of days, depends on vacations and whether a VU is upcoming.

Closing is a totally different topic.

I have a ticket open which has celebrated his first anniversary last month :birthday:

Guess I should have been more specific huh?

Turn-around time as in the time taken from start (the opening of your support ticket) till end (getting a satisfactory answer).

Normally I wait 1-3 days depending on the support case. I have one now though, that's not been answered yet, and I submitted it two weeks ago.

Eta. Ah you want to know about closing them? 98% of mine are probably closed with a standard bs copy/paste reply in those 1-3 days mentioned above with no actual fix of the problem so I have to resubmit until someone actually reads it properly :rolleyes:

I've had one open for 2 years. Every now and then I inquire about it and get a "devs are working on it" and often a request to resubmit the info again.

they respond fast enough, but 90% of the time its with a canned response....

Thank you, this has been forwarded to the right department. your case will now be closed.

then since that of course was useless, you have to reopen the ticket. then explain again in different words what you need and hope that this time (the one guy who does his job) answers the ticket.

When they locked my account a couple weeks ago, it was 7days before they would respond to my support case with any response about why. (they unlocked me at the same time)

Currently sitting at 5+days since their last response.

I ordered a new set of OJ's and waiting 3 days for an answer now

Back