FYI: 1 Year Anniversary of CyreneSecrets.com!

Tanator

Dominant
Society
Task Force
Fate Thanatos Themis
Wow, i just noticed we made a 1 year with my www. Seems its a time to make some conclusions now...

well, cyrenesecrets.com got aprox 500 hits a day, from all over the world... some countries i didnt even know about.

Total hits looks like this:

hits-total.jpg

So far we are totally non profit, but maybe one day we will get some adds to present :p

The features im working on to add:

- consolidated map
- all missions with full descriptions
- full loot lists
- some more calculators in php

Stay Tuned!

gz man, I must say I have spent some time there, whenever I go to Cyrene! to find out where the mobs are and damages etc.

good luck in the future

regards,

PW

Congrats on the anniversary! I have also used your site quite a bit and had it linked to my old forum. I know people in TKoE use it as well when traveling to Cyrene. Keep up the good work! :wtg:

:yay: Happy Birthday! :yay:

And thumbs up, Cyrenesecrets has been really helpful with all things Cyrene. Been advertising it a bit to people asking questions on #cyrene.

Keep it up :D

Every time I use it, I think about how great you are for doing this! Not kidding :)

:birthday: to your website and seriously thanks for it.:wtg: While i haven't been on cyrene for months, i found the map truely great at his time and infos were very inciting to play on cyrene.

I always refer/recommend this site to people i know. Very nice work buds. Keep it going and if u have some ideas for advertising in mind, do share details

best planet oriented website there is! Big gratz on the aniversary!

thx guys :)

such kind support motivates me to work more :)

cheers!

Huge gratz! :yay: Ty for the excellent service! :)

Back