Juliane

Old Alpha
Society
Supremacy Reign
Juliane Emma Morgan
Maybe someone else wanted to know too;

2014-08-13 08:30 Du schriebst:

Hey,
usualy one gets unlocked the Skill "Coolness" at Level 40 in any Hit proffession. But with my Electro Kinetic (Hit) Level 40 I did not get it. Does it not work for Mindforce?

Kind Regards
Emma
2014-08-22 11:50 Entropia Universe-Support:

Hi Emma,

Sadly you are correct, Mindforce Hit skill does not trigger the Coolness skill.

We apologies for the inconvenience regarding this.

We wish you the best of luck in the future.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Yup... If you want to easily check if a skill can be unlocked with a specific profession, go to entropedia and check if the skill has an effect on the profession :)

If it does it can be unlocked with that. If not, it can't.

if you've gotten this far then go for lvl 45 damage since that will unlock wounding

That's annoying :(

But gz on your lvl 40 

Seems gunner also won't unlock it according to this

Even though the requirements state –
Requirements: Level 40 in any (Hit) profession except for Whipper (Hit)

Gunner even comes under the combat tab.

I wonder if any of the MA team would be kind enough to confirm why not? Or if anyone has got lvl 40 gunner hit before another hit prof, to test? And maybe entropedia just is not up to date?
(sorry that was a mini hi-jack!)

hey

yeah had the same problem with mindforce. Mindforce does unlock wounding though that i can confirm.

A lot of the descriptions in Entropedia were written before some of the more recent profession additions. As mentioned, the easiest way to check is to see if the skill contributes to the profession.

You also can't unlock Commando with mindforce professions, or whipper iirc. I'm the one that added that specific exception to Whipper above, however long ago that was. :)

ETA: Looks like it was 8/17/2007 9:08:03 AM. :D

thanks for the Infos :)

It feels like a negative, but actually it's a bonus for these professions to have a tighter skill range.

MF hit profession has 11 total contributing skills (inc. locked) while laser pistol hit has 14. This means individual skills are easier to raise as the total skill TT is distributed over less skills. Also, MF is great for attribute raising (Psy+Int) as it has a 7%(5+2) total skill contribution compared to 3% (Agi) to laser pistol.

Considering the fact that mindforce is the coolest way to hunt, I really don't understand how it could not grant Coolness skill.

If anything, it should grant Coolness at a lower level.

Back