Selling: Unique Comb VIII T 6.5 Chip 72 DPS!

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Unique Comb VIII T 6.5 Chip 67 DPS!

fire-strip-red-orange-hi.png

I am taking offers on my UL Combustive Attack Nanochip VIII Tier 6.5. I said it was unique because I thought it was the highest tiered in the game! However, this is the second highest tiered chip in the game, with really good remaining tier rates. The highest known tiered chip is a 6.8 belonging to Cosmic Krab, and according to him this chip I'm selling has remaining tier rates that are much better than his chip's rates.

UL Combustive VIII Tier 6.5
Profession Req: Pyro Kinetic (Hit)
Level Req: 37
Rang: 69.3
Attacks/Min: 22 (very low enhancer break rate)
Damage interval with all 6 damage enhancers is: 131.2-262.4

Remaining Tier Rates:

Damage/Sec: 67~

Taking offers!
PM me here, in game, or post a reply here.

CLD's, AUD's, PED, potentially an item, would prefer PED.

Buyout: tt+7.5k

EDIT: The owner of the 6.8 tiered chip replied to my request that if my statement about my chip being the highest tiered chip in the game wasn't true, that they please let me know, and Cosmic Krab did! That would make this Tier 6.5 chip the 2nd highest known Comb VIII. Also edited to correct the thread with the precise DPS.

*Note that Pyrokinesis skill can be extracted from me and sold to you in order for you to be able to use this chip!

Last edited:
Very nice chip, wish i had the skills for it.

/Andreas

Very nice chip, wish i had the skills for it.

/Andreas

I have plenty of skills I can chip out and sell at below auction mu%.

I have a 6.8 Combustive VIII, I had the Tier 6 HoF.

I have a 6.8 Combustive VIII, I had the Tier 6 HoF.

Excellent!

Okay, I will adjust the first post -- I believe my chip is 2nd highest tier then!

Out of curiosity what do your remaining 4 tier rates look like?

thanks!

Spoke with Cosmic Krab in game, I asked him what his remaining tier rates were on his chip, and at his request I won't list the exact numbers but he did say: "your tier rates are much better [than mine]".

These are amazing chips, I use mine fully Dmg enhanced to pull mobs. As its only 22 uses a min it is very eco on the enhancers and a range of 69 is good enough for most mobs.

The tiers on my chip are well below yours, so I would imagine that yours would make it first to 8 9 and 10 if used regular, as mine gets about 3 uses per mob when I hunt.

Good luck with sale, again.. amazing chip, might not be the highest tiered in game at the moment but is likely to become best chip in game ! Im jelly.

These are amazing chips, I use mine fully Dmg enhanced to pull mobs. As its only 22 uses a min it is very eco on the enhancers and a range of 69 is good enough for most mobs.

The tiers on my chip are well below yours, so I would imagine that yours would make it first to 8 9 and 10 if used regular, as mine gets about 3 uses per mob when I hunt.

Good luck with sale, again.. amazing chip, might not be the highest tiered in game at the moment but is likely to become best chip in game ! Im jelly.

LOL. Don't be that "jelly"! You got the Tier 6 HOF! And you will likely get the 7 it looks like :D

Very nice attack chip :)
Bump for the awesome fires!

Last edited:
Is this only one in game? Or is title misleading?

Gl with sale.

Back