need help (miss place bid)

virre82

Provider
Society
Black Angels HQ
Mikael nobbe norberg
Do anyone know this ava i made it bad and hope to get in contact whit him

/nobbe

Don't know them, have you tryed player register?

Jay-Jay

Do anyone know this ava i made it bad and hope to get in contact whit him

/nobbe

really? you did a large bid like that it gives you a do you agree to buy screen? wow I think my friend you are out of luck and one player is :laugh: all the way to the bank

Edit: i did see it was a bid that was placed not a BO that is a major ouch hope all goes well but i think ma will say sorry

Last edited:
really? you did a BO it gives you a do you agree to buy screen? wow i think my friend you are out of luck and one player is :laugh: all the way to the bank

Except there is no buyout bid... if it WERE a buyout, then the OP couldn't have taken a screenie with their bid on auction. Sadly, this must be a case of "bidding the PED card".

Hope you are able to work something out with the seller. Good luck!

I would try the player registry and especially the mail system in your message center... Just type in his name in the To: line and there is a search feature with that as well.

According to EntropiaLife he has at least been playing for a little while

I laugh at all of these types of threads. seriously....pay the EFF attention

There is a warning if you bid more than 99% of your ped card. It is noticeable if you're paying attention, but should probably be in a different color or something to make it a little different from the normal confirmation.

really? you did a large bid like that it gives you a do you agree to buy screen? wow I think my friend you are out of luck and one player is :laugh: all the way to the bank

Edit: i did see it was a bid that was placed not a BO that is a major ouch hope all goes well but i think ma will say sorry

You must like rubbing salt in the wound

I laugh at all of these types of threads. seriously....pay the EFF attention

Really? He is asking is if anyone knows him. Why you laughing? If he did that to my auction, and got in contact with me, I would return the ped...so would many others. Because you are a sick fuck that wouldn't return this, you find this funny? Fuck off.

One person making a mistake and asking to reach out to someone in hopes of fixing that mistake is NOTHING to be fucking laughed at, and your humanity and your dignity are worth fucking zero, just like your paycheck and your ped card probably. Fuck off jqkill. You're a fucking donkey.

He has a right to ask the guy. You need to stfu with advice. Fucking losers.

Lol, your soc name claims to help people that are in a jam (i.e. made a mistake) and yet you think this way? Disgusting.

Last edited:
You must like rubbing salt in the wound

Really? He is asking is if anyone knows him. Why you laughing? If he did that to my auction, and got in contact with me, I would return the ped...so would many others. Because you are a sick fuck that wouldn't return this, you find this funny? Fuck off.

One person making a mistake and asking to reach out to someone in hopes of fixing that mistake is NOTHING to be fucking laughed at, and your humanity and your dignity are worth fucking zero, just like your paycheck and your ped card probably. Fuck off jqkill. You're a fucking donkey.

He has a right to ask the guy. You need to stfu with advice. Fucking losers.

Lol, your soc name claims to help people that are in a jam (i.e. made a mistake) and yet you think this way? Disgusting.

Where in that post does he say he wouldn't return it?

As Mel Brooks put it: "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
While I am not saying I have no sympathy for the OP, every one of these threads is another mental note to me to be more careful when both bidding and doing P2P trades. But I would still return the mistake if I was the seller, after making a few jokes in PMs about it. :D

I'd neg rep ya back if I could, Taco --

yes. pay the eff attention. it makes me laugh.

you dont know me. quit assuming. it makes an ass out of me (questionable) and u.

cheers

edit: oh, and uh, fuck you too.

yes. pay the eff attention. it makes me laugh.

you dont know me. quit assuming. it makes an ass out of me (questionable) and u.

While the mistakes of people can be amusing, it's actually not funny. It's real money we're talking about here. Making mistakes is part of the human nature. If you do not make mistakes in your life, then you're not human.

Also, people now can figure out your personality just from the one sentence you wrote. From that one sentence I see you as an egocentric emotionless bastard. For most people, just imagining the situation where you lose several K ped from making a wrong bid, makes them feel compassion. And then there's those who would imagine the situation, where they get several K ped for receiving a miss-bid. And I'm guess you're the nr2 type...

anyway, GL to OP on getting the PED back

Apparently I need to spread more rep before I can +rep taco

words, etc

And then there's those who would imagine the situation, where they get several K ped for receiving a miss-bid. And I'm guess you're the nr2 type...

anyway, GL to OP on getting the PED back

bad guess.

I just find it humorous that ppl close their eyes and press 'bid max' w/o a 2nd thought

if everyone only knew the mistake that I encountered...:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

bad guess.

I just find it humorous that ppl close their eyes and press 'bid max' w/o a 2nd thought

Well, you clearly don't know how these mistakes happen. I guess we will wait for some day when you post about an errant bid where you lost several thousand peds and then we will laugh at you... nope.. we won't.. we aren't douchebags.

bad guess.

You make assumptions and show little compassion. Who know's what really happened, pressed wrong button, interrupted by RL, startled by something like spills on keyboard, pet jumped on keyboard, a number of things. Obviously he recognized the mistake and is looking to fix it.

My wife noticed a charge of $48.50 on the receipt for a red pepper for salads that should have been 48 cents. Called the store, they acknowledged the error and asked her to return to the store for a refund. They made it right, as it should have been done

The OP shouldn't even need luck in rectifying this mistake, if brought to the sellers attention before the end of auction, the seller should do the right thing and fix it. That's the morally correct action to take. So much greed and little concern for other's is deteriorating our moral society. Try living life outside of your "me" world once and awhile and you just might feel better about life in general.

I'll try to contact him when I get home (around 15-16 MA time).

EDIT: I talked to gargamel and he said that Mikael managed to cantact him yesterday. So i guess they have sorted it out already.

Last edited:
I love Happy endings :yay:

i come in contact whit gargamel from player register and and i explain my misstake, he say he going to return a bigger amount, the auction need to run out first. He souns like a good man. i will update when its sorted out.

I'm glad.. +rep to the community

Good news, and major plus rep to gargamel!

Meeted Gargamel today after the auction ended and recived a bigger amount peds back. Al glory to him, on off the dailey heroes on the community and to you guys on Pcf for support and advice +rep

I was almos sure i have lost al the peds, im glad im proved wrong.

/Nobbe

Meeted Gargamel today after the auction ended and received a bigger amount peds back. Al glory to him, on off the dailey heroes on the community and to you guys on Pcf for support and advice +rep

I was almos sure i have lost al the peds, im glad im proved wrong.

/Nobbe

I have come to learn that about 65% of the people that play EU a lot are good people. (The other 35% are worthless scum-sucking bottom-feeding piles of filthy excrement that would rob their parents if they could.)

That being said, I think threads like this have about a 65% success rate, and that makes me smile. That's about 10x's better than crafting on condition :D

SO if you make a mistake people, don't be afraid to ask for help on PCF! And most of all, ignore the trolls that laugh at you.

so far in about 2 years I returned wrong bids... 3 times!!!
Wasn't millions but for those who made the mistake was a great deal of money and maybe they could quit if I did the opposite.

So, as Taco already said, most of the Entropian people are good and you have hopes if you communicate with this guy.

Good luck anyway

P.S. and now noticed you already got your money back :) :silly2:

You must like rubbing salt in the wound.

I'm I should have been more clear in my response. Most players would just be like OMG I just hit the mess-up lottery. Now we know that there are still noble people with morals and consciences who play the game. I personally would have seen the bid and been like WOOOOOOO somebody did a bo bo and try to contact them just like what happen here.

I’m personally glad it wall worked out for the best but we know for every happy ending there is a storm brewing somewhere with people saying, “Tough titty said the kitty, but the milks still good”. Meaning they would not give it back. Morally I could not in good conscience keep something that did not belong to me. I believe in do unto others as you would have them do unto you, most call it karma. But so glad you got it back virre82.

:yay::yay:And a super +rep for the returner :beerchug::dance:.

Great to see this end well!

:yay:

Back