Date of next planet content release

Thanks Kim for jumping into this thread and giving us the information. Hope we will hear from you often when you have information you can share.

But that's no fun..half his fun is to come here and read what we are crying about for the hour. ;)

Thank you Kim

They aren't paid to have fun at the expense of customers (yes, i know you were kidding)

It would have been good if you had communicated this earlier.

Consider yourself happy, you could still be in the dark atm if the man didnt light up the torch for you

What difference does it make? How does it affect you?

Oh come on guys.. Some people like this game so much that they would take a day off for any new update..so yes, some here could have taken today off hoping for the update. Also MA said that they would try and communicate with us more which as you know they haven't with some very big issues going on in the last few months.

Thanks for sharing the new date for the update Kim, looking forward to the new content.

Cheers
Zweshi

What difference does it make? How does it affect you?

I am one of the people on this forum who think good communications from MA/Devs is essential for the success of this game. What we have seen yesterday is NOT good communications. We have Kim telling us august 26th that the next update is expected on sept 23rd. And then, nothing untill that date has passed.

Good communications means not only that you provide information to people, but also that you do this in a timely and frequent matter.

I am one of the people on this forum who think good communications from MA/Devs is essential for the success of this game. What we have seen yesterday is NOT good communications. We have Kim telling us august 26th that the next update is expected on sept 23rd. And then, nothing untill that date has passed.

Good communications means not only that you provide information to people, but also that you do this in a timely and frequent matter.

Well... you know that I'm also a huge advocate for better communication from MindArk however in this case there is more to consider. In the last year and a half we have seen some promises made on the forums that weren't completed anywhere close to when the Devs said it would, and as a result it had detrimental effects on many.

Whats worse than no communication is erroneous communication, especially the kind that affects the market values of various items, or causes people to skill a whole profession when they otherwise wouldn't have.

It seems that this VU depends on several different planet companies submitting their updates to MA and in that kind of scenario it likely is pretty hard to know anything until the last minute... just like we saw.

To the dismay of some in MA, I'm all for calling them out on things in the forum, but in this case, I just dont see a reason to do that. Delaying a VU that has no promises of specific content doesn't hurt anyone.

Weird stuff this morning.

I usually play an hour before I go to work and I usually finish around 07.30 MA time (summer) This morning I got a lot of disconnects got booted several times. In the past this has often coincided with the servers going offline before a VU, I did not see any "Red" messages from MA so not sure , just an observation.

some pets run away, now they have to find them first :D

pre summer VU bring bugs .. support we know and it will be fixed asap
end summer VU bring more bugs and no fix for older bugs
and now again dealys and delys and delays

hope atlest one of many bugs from last few VUs will be fixed

Np better to wait then send out the bugs! :) Ty.

Delayed for another week, new target date is Oct 14.

Muahahahaah! This company cracks me up. You know what will also be delayed??? My next deposit!

PS. thanks for the update Kim. (seriously)

Muahahahaah! This company cracks me up. You know what will also be delayed??? My next deposit!

PS. thanks for the update Kim. (seriously)

heh, I support any delay they have if posted as Kim did. Less bugs (hopefully) that they are working on. (or ok, working on getting the tamming project done they started last month) but still all all good. At least Kim posted something and that is a big +REP.

Back