Global Meetup

While were at it why not simultaneous Australian meetup?....

While were at it why not simultaneous Australian meetup?....

Next one is likely to be in Melbourne next year - Gypsy has offered to host it again :)

I'd need to know the specific date(s) and then I could plan according to that. This is because I am in the military and must "ask" if I can "leave" my place of "work" in order to go anywhere for an extended period of time. It's like vacation, only you can get denied going so therefore it's called "leave of absence" in the military or leave for short.~Danimal

...pinned down under enemy fire, deep in a desert somewhere, Danimal asks his unit commander if he may be excused to attend a virtual online gaming convention...can you please please please film his response and post it, I reckon it will be golden! :wtg:

Next one is likely to be in Melbourne next year - Gypsy has offered to host it again :)

two continents now, do I hear a raise to 3 or 4?

Out of curiosity, is an American meet up likely to get more turn out than on another continent? Mainland Europe for example.

I agree onthis.
Remember most players are from Europe, and MA is from Sweden (maybe we can get them to arrange/join us if we do it in skandinavia/europe?)
Get them drunk and spill out secrets! :silly2::tongue2:
But yeah... I'm up for anything anywhere if the date and stuff matches my vacation plans.

England next year would be good. :thumbup:

"late summer 2015" is perfect.

make_it_so_56453.jpg

I'd like to see it in Europe as well, as unfortunately traveling to CA/NV would significantly shorten my budget for anything else.

ASIAN PEOPLE LET'S DO IT!!!

in my country though ;)

I'll come if I can use the Teleport to Event feature. Otherwise California is a bit too far away :)

I'll come if I can use the Teleport to Event feature. Otherwise California is a bit too far away :)

Sorry that feature has been bugged for this specific location for years

only 2 hours from me by car, and I grew up near lake tahoe - if this comes to be, I may just make it :thumbup:

Lets call it Friday Saturday Sunday as a core time frame August 7,8 and 9th. I'm sure some will linger a bit longer especially if its a long trip out for them :)

will add to OP

Three days? Humm.. I'm usually taking longer leave blocks than that. 15 days or so. 3 days shouldn't be a problem especially if it is in August. Granted I'm not overseas in August of next year again then I could go probably.

...pinned down under enemy fire, deep in a desert somewhere, Danimal asks his unit commander if he may be excused to attend a virtual online gaming convention...can you please please please film his response and post it, I reckon it will be golden! :wtg:

lol you crack me up!! :laugh: Only if you show up then will I show you the video.

~Danimal

so Eastern US is out of the question then... damn. Then again why would anybody please a lil noob like me. Smoke one for me would ya? :smoke:

I would do it, but only if:

1. Some of you are drunken degenerate partiers; and
2. It is in US, as intercontinental flights restrict the amount of drugs in my inventory; or
3. It is overseas, but someone local can replenish said inventory when I land.

Also, if there are simultaneous ones, if someone has the gear, we can set up video calls between the parties projected onto a big screen so we feel like were all in the same room :D

If I could get my mic to work, I would get on TS and you would know.....

someday you will figure it out...its only been like 10 years or something :)

Or like 6 months, idk...

I have a 3D projector in my office. Can always use that for a larger skype/teleconference :)

I have a 3D projector in my office. Can always use that for a larger skype/teleconference :)

But then how will you find your wiener?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :yay::wtg::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

LOLOLOLOLOL:wise::D:clap::clap::clap::dance:

Hahhahahahaomg:grouphug:

There's no more interest in this?? :(

Depending on how many people show up and what all we do I may throw in more/less into the "pot" for a yacht etc.. It's really hard to say how much I'll throw in if there isn't a total price and total number of people yet. :/

Edit: There's 6 people ready/willing to go out of the 2366 people that have viewed this topic... that's less than .2% of the people that have viewed the topic. At this rate we'd be lucky to have 12 by the time we reach 5k views...

~Danimal

Depending on how many people show up and what all we do I may throw in more/less into the "pot" for a yacht etc.. It's really hard to say how much I'll throw in if there isn't a total price and total number of people yet. :/

Edit: There's 6 people ready/willing to go out of the 2366 people that have viewed this topic... that's less than .2% of the people that have viewed the topic. At this rate we'd be lucky to have 12 by the time we reach 5k views...

~Danimal

hehe, is why I figured a nice long timeline would be necessary to get enough on board, lets keep it bumped up, been talking in game with quite a few folks as well. Is 6 months advance notice enough for you to get your leave?

hehe, is why I figured a nice long timeline would be necessary to get enough on board, lets keep it bumped up, been talking in game with quite a few folks as well. Is 6 months advance notice enough for you to get your leave?

Yes, 6 months is plenty and just the right amount of time to try and request it! :) Shortest, 3 months but I don't like to try and ask so close because it takes FOREVER to get approved.

~Danimal

~Danimal

But they would be the most fun 12 to hang around with I bet! :laugh:

Post about a meet up in 12 months time, and people will chew it over and get back to you in 9 months time, typically. ;)

My suggestion, let this thread run for a bit then do a poll most favoured country maybe?

Time to give this another bump :)

~Danimal

I'd love to meet up and have a holiday in the USA.

Realistically I need to look at costs for 2 adults and 4 daughters.

Maybe

Rick

bump time!!!!

I would go but I cannot go to the US =D

next time do it in Canada

Back