ComPet Bulletin #3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
ComPet preview screenshot of an Atrox atop a mound of gold.

fg0buemz1fsqt4av2v7b55810gz4zhu

ComPet Concept Art, Summer 2014

Originally Posted Here

I love the game, and I am really hopeful for this new project....

But McCormic has done better in parodies than this was in earnest :(

Did they use Microsoft Paint to make that picture? Sheesh, the falling coins aren't even 3'd, not to mention some of them are cropped in half. Show some pride MA!

I think that this one is a lot better then the last one

Are you sure you can say the McC word here?
I do agree with you though.

I know I know! I want that pic to be the theme pic!!! it was GREAT! :)

Ok, MA I understand that not all ComPet deeds have been sold yet and due to this we will be getting a lot more of these images of a game that may never see light, but I ask you: please can we see some pictures of our CLD project? Please?

I agree it is kinda of an ugly picture. But nevertheless cool that they are sharing.
I decided to buy one deed per compet bulletin we get, so only 199.997 bulletins to go before they sell them all :)

I'd feed him. The critter looks emaciated and all those things around him don't look edible :(

Ok, MA I understand that not all ComPet deeds have been sold yet and due to this we will be getting a lot more of these images of a game that may never see light, but I ask you: please can we see some pictures of our CLD project? Please?

I don't want to agree with Opaloman on anything, but Mindark needs to fulfill their CLD obligations and promises before releasing anything else.

Compet will feature eggs that can hatch a variety of creatures. The rarest and the most expensive egg will be the Atrox egg, that actually doesn't hatch and will make people go and say "ahh the egg"

Go to your local elementary school, you will find several children with much better photoshop skills.....literally.

This is quite horrible, and screams failure if this is an approved media image.

You have a nasty seam between the feet,

and it seems we found some of the coins and ingots that went thru the Philadelphia experiment.

When this pic loaded I was laughing so hard. I am still laughing even!

When this pic loaded I was laughing so hard. I am still laughing even!

When our laughter ends, the Atrox will keep on laughing...

but hey, we should act more sensible, otherwise we might hurt MA's feelings by ridiculing them

Akin to a poor sequel, or unnecessary reboot being released in the movie industry, ComPet is starting to look more and more like a 'cash grab'.

Im pretty sure this picture is a joke they wanted to share with the EU community rather then a serious consumer preview. The Mindark artists are not bad with photoshop they have shown that in the past so i highly doubt this was a serious attempt at it.....If not, this wasen't the finest hour of the artist who made it :).

Looking forward to more previews, i do hope you bring back the pantslessness of the last one though ;).

Best regards
Zweshi

I agree it is kinda of an ugly picture. But nevertheless cool that they are sharing.
I decided to buy one deed per compet bulletin we get, so only 199.997 bulletins to go before they sell them all :)

But that's the sad side of this joke..we are only getting these bulletins due to the fact that no one is buying any deeds for this other game that may never be. Now if this other game that will never be were to be linked more to EU then yes, maybe more would by into this game that will never be..

I'm starting to think that MA is just trying to find ways to get all the old blood players out of the game.

Yes MA is fucking with you.

This compet thing is going to be fucking huge. I have thought about it a lot.

I think most of their resources in past year have been developing this, and there is a damn good reason. This is honestly going to be a bigger money generator than EU currently is, and will boost the hell out of EU.

I am all for this now...go MA! Get it done.

Half-naked lady, and this half coin pic would ONLY be released by someone SO FUCKING CONFIDENT at what they are doing, that the only thing that makes sense is that Compets are gonna drop big on us, catch us unaware, and become one of the best ideas this game ever had.

I wish I bought a stable. Seriously. I cant wait for this. I will probably only have one pet, because I don't get my rocks off competing in PetVPet battles, but I am pretty sure that about 30 million other people on Earth would.

This is going to be a great thing.

Sunsout Gunsout said:
Yes MA is fucking with you.

Yes they are.
compet_nmcpok.jpg

Sunsout Gunsout said:
This compet thing is going to be fucking huge. I have thought about it a lot.

I think most of their resources in past year have been developing this, and there is a damn good reason. This is honestly going to be a bigger money generator than EU currently is, and will boost the hell out of EU.
I don'th think so. They started recently as they seems to only are in the early stage of development and hope to raise fund for further development (means let the bugs raise their stats, introduce new one)
Sunsout Gunsout said:
I am all for this now...go MA! Get it done.
I am wishing them the best too...
Sunsout Gunsout said:
Half-naked lady, and this half coin pic would ONLY be released by someone SO FUCKING CONFIDENT at what they are doing, that the only thing that makes sense is that Compets are gonna drop big on us, catch us unaware, and become one of the best ideas this game ever had.
..but i ain't confident enough to buy Compet Deeds.

Sunsout Gunsout said:
I wish I bought a stable. Seriously. I cant wait for this. I will probably only have one pet, because I don't get my rocks off competing in PetVPet battles, but I am pretty sure that about 30 million other people on Earth would.

This is going to be a great thing.
I think i have two pets with immuable unique starved stats in storage. I will probably get new one depends on how they fuck me with my whip. I had an original cobra, it was enoughto get daikiba stalker which were the harder to get, however it is now worthless cause it doesn't have SIB and as new mobs will be tamable the old whips will be TT food.
And yeas, i am more interested with how taming evolve within EU than a not so called affiliated product.

Last edited:
Lol! Some wicked pics on this thread, and I don't mean the first one!

The question on my mind really is: are they serious with these bulletins?
Followed by: which answer is better, yes or no, and what are the chances?

I think the only way for MA to save face is to say in the next bulletin that, yes, it was a bit of a joke, and they now want to tell us a bit more seriously about what they have planned.
I see we already have an unofficial bulletin #4, so to keep in spirit of the joke MA will have to call the next one #5, ok MA?

Yes they are.
compet_nmcpok.jpg

OMG this makes me like this even more!

Seriously, this is the best photoshop in the history of mankind.

Last edited:
what da foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooq:eyecrazy:

Holy crap that is the best picture!!! I got a great laugh and I think any time I "whip it out" I'll laugh.
Nice work! I feel like you deserve some reward for this masterpiece.

Back