ComPet Bulletin #3

dammit stuff got deleted before I read it....I HATE that!!!!

Rule 14.5:
When posting stuff that might be deleted, do it when mod's are sleeping.

dammit stuff got deleted before I read it....I HATE that!!!!

Rule 14.5:
When posting stuff that might be deleted, do it when mod's are sleeping.
You didn't miss anything, I read the deleted post and don't even remember it.
(typical and unoriginal I hate ma but am too addicted to get a life type post without any humor to redeem it)

Yes they are.
compet_nmcpok.jpg

hahaha +rep

good side is; this thing has potential. but why is MA trying to throw mud on it instead of polishing the product that I don't understand.

good side is; this thing has potential. but why is MA trying to throw mud on it instead of polishing the product that I don't understand.

Sad side to why is that MA doesn't even really know yet but just needs the cash.

Oh well nothing new ...another concept thing...If they want to see people buying those deeds they have to tell more...The most of games developers once they recieve funds in crowdfunding(like in this case @150k $,untill now but they ask 2 mil$) they post a little teaser ,info about what game engine they will use (ex.. Delta Engine for those who play SoulCraft II on diffrent OS(Windows Phone,iOS,Android,HTML5) know how graphics looks on smartphones)....
This is to little info even for a game who wants to get funds on kickstarter or indiegogo....

Oh well nothing new ...another concept thing...If they want to see people buying those deeds they have to tell more...The most of games developers once they recieve funds in crowdfunding(like in this case @150k $,untill now but they ask 2 mil$) they post a little teaser ,info about what game engine they will use (ex.. Delta Engine for those who play SoulCraft II on diffrent OS(Windows Phone,iOS,Android,HTML5) know how graphics looks on smartphones)....
This is to little info even for a game who wants to get funds on kickstarter or indiegogo....

The question needs to be asked, is this even legal? More I keep on thinking to the past when MA did this before but called them stocks...They of course had to be shut down but now we have Deeds and have to ask again (as I drink my first cup of the day {coffee}) is this even legal? The main point here is that they are now asking for money for a project that has no real link to EU (remember they stated this in the first buzz about the game).

I'm actually quite glad MA is keeping us up to date with compet(s?).

I'm actually quite glad MA is keeping us up to date with compet(s?).

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool =D =D =D

Very good :D

PS MA if you need someone with rudimentary photo editing skills you can hire me if you like. Here is a sample of my work: Presentah... the Wistrox

wistrox-png.5878

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool =D =D =D

Very good :D

PS MA if you need someone with rudimentary photo editing skills you can hire me if you like. Here is a sample of my work: Presentah... the Wistrox

wistrox-png.5878

Love it!

:laugh:

I was tempted to buy Compet Deeds... until I saw this Bulletin :laugh:

The main point here is that they are now asking for money for a project that has no real link to EU (remember they stated this in the first buzz about the game).

They changed their mind on that and it does now link to the EU and the stables.

Thank you MA.
Beautiful artwork, showcasing many of the exciting concepts of the petapp.
This thing is so gonna be a succes!! :yay:

C'mon guys buy some ComPet deeds :smoke:
give a lil help to grow our world

From today I'm a proud deed holder myself :silly2:

C'mon guys buy some ComPet deeds :smoke:
give a lil help to grow our world

From today I'm a proud deed holder myself :silly2:

GRATZ!!!

It's very simple really. All we need is some sort of blog or feedback from MA to start up this nice new communications for 2014 they stated they have started and maybe we would buy some ComPed Deeds. You know, if MA did this..wow..they could even maybe get some great ideas from us on what will and will not work in this new system that they haven't even started development on yet.

So please MA! BLOG it!

Back