Selling: Rare toulan textured clothes.

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
I am not a good colorer or anything, but it was fun to grind for enough of these texture bps to make the first textured coats using these textures.

I also I am a horrible photographer, but big thanks to Billy Jean Ruby for following my perverted sounding directions.
"k sit here, stand there...take off those pants," etc

The 3 female coats I will start at +100 (thats the price for a blank labibah coat...I am not looking to get rich, just to give these to someone who wants them :) )

1 of each:

Qaffaz textured Labibah coat
Arabesque textured Labibah coat
Sweet Glow textured Labibah coat

Bid here...I will end it in a week.

The sweet glow is way more shiny than the pics show, when its in better light. Also the clothing bug affects these a little if you try to wear pants under the coats or pleat, the pants stick through the back a little bit. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I think all clothes are experiencing this bug a bit tbh.

My super-awesome "Walking Hof" outfit is pictured below, which include the pleat, the shoes with full nahar mist textures, some yellow goggles i found, and an equipped sync chip for added effect :) I am not selling this but if you feel like throwing me a bid, maybe I would...but blank pleats go for over 1k, so it would have to be around 2k for me to think about it, so no I probably wont sell it :)

Qaffaz:

Arabesque:

Sweet glow:

My HoF outfit:

Last edited:
Come show me these in game please :)

How much for the boobies?

This is the only time in Taco's life where he has asked for a woman to take her pants off and she obliges. Every other time, he loses a car.

This is the only time in Taco's life where he has asked for a woman to take her pants off and she obliges. Every other time, he loses a car.

The price we pay....at least I got the car back eventually :D

Back