Uber: Probably the biggest mining find ever

Shee

Guardian
Sheena "Shee" Woolf
This is probably the biggest mining find ever done in Entropia Universe. No new All Time on the list? Simply watch and i hope you enjoy. :yay:

Unfortunately some black stripes appear in the video due to different frame rates during the recording but i guess you get the idea :)

Gl and Hof big!
Shee

P.S. Don`t get seasick while watching this.

Last edited:
I don't get it..

To help you out, think about it in squaremeters :)

Nice dude :)

Hehehehe..nice one..now u gotta do it the same way as u imagined with the crowd behind ya ;)

Thats pretty cool :)

I don't get it..

It's not the claim with the highest ingame value, it's presented as the largest displayed claim.

Unfortunately some black stripes appear in the video due to different frame rates during the recording

So it wasn't a live stream ?

Are the artifacts due to issues with the codec (or is the display hardware not able to show something which with that codec would be ok in our home monitors) ?

It's not the claim with the highest ingame value, it's presented as the largest displayed claim.

So it wasn't a live stream ?

Are the artifacts due to issues with the codec (or is the display hardware not able to show something which with that codec would be ok in our home monitors) ?

It was recorded live and i recorded it at the same time at the laptop with fraps also. The black stripes appear because the camera is not in sync with the videowall. The camera had 50 fps and the videowall different fps. Unfortunately i didn`t have the time to get the cameras and the videowalls framerate synchronized.

Ouch!

Well gz to the very huge XIII Lyst ;-)

Thats a big ass screen to play EU on, makes my beamer cry :)

Can't wait to watch some ______________ on that screen !!!!!!!

a) Ancient Aliens.

b) Steven Seagal movies.

c) Grandma's wedding VHS.

Tic tac, tic tac.

i think i enjoyed the fact you bothered to even do that more :) People who do random, no sense, waste of time really things are the best people in my books it gave me a smile... now i wait for the person who watched this and thinks..i can go bigger :)

liked this a LOT :laugh:

:yay: :) ;) this is my imagination too

been in so many gigs this year, would be so cool for advertisement too "wink MA"

Back