Entropia Ambassadors (Group) inviting those with a positive intention

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Entropia Ambassadors is a PCF group which brings together those who wish to let others know about Entropia. But not in the way MA has been marketing it, as that brings in loads of people thinking they will get free money. No, we aim on spreading the message about the game that is EU. A message which is a lot more complex than "come here and earn cash".

We spread this well-balanced, objectively positive message about the game by visiting forums and engaging with other gamers, in a very respectful and manner.

There is always room for more Embassadors who love this game, without being blind to its flaws. People who wish to counter the negativity which is found in so many places. And...who actually DO this!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/group.php?groupid=527

I used to promote EU positively on other game review forums a long time ago and it didn't work out that well.

Now I'm brainwashing newbies ingame with all the positive things EU can offer

I used to promote EU positively on other game review forums a long time ago and it didn't work out that well.

Now I'm brainwashing newbies ingame with all the positive things EU can offer

While brainwashing has a bit of a bad connotation, perhaps in this case, it is what needs to be done: wash brains from all these prejudice and convictions which are spawned only due to the negativity and hatred from those who don't understand what the Universe is about :)

yup, that's exactly what I'm doing. There's just too much negativity in new players these days. They just read the rookie chat and listen to the people who complain about every single thing they experience.

Was in old school PE ambassadors, and so on. I guess could do some more pro bono for community again.

Entropia Ambassadors is a PCF group which brings together those who wish to let others know about Entropia. But not in the way MA has been marketing it, as that brings in loads of people thinking they will get free money. No, we aim on spreading the message about the game that is EU. A message which is a lot more complex than "come here and earn cash".

We spread this well-balanced, objectively positive message about the game by visiting forums and engaging with other gamers, in a very respectful and manner.

There is always room for more Embassadors who love this game, without being blind to its flaws. People who wish to counter the negativity which is found in so many places. And...who actually DO this!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/group.php?groupid=527

Well, you should explain that you want to promote a complete different game than many elders know. It is okay, but don't ask for help from elders. Ask for fresh blood who growed up within this new game.

Was in old school PE ambassadors, and so on. I guess could do some more pro bono for community again.

Cuddos from Ulla, Zap. But: Are you sure you can promote this one? I doubt it. And Ulla too. This is no longer the world wich was once worth to live in. It changed from a vibrant community-driven place to a stupid grinding game. Have a look at Alice's last words at EntropiaPlanets. Alice was THE uber mentor/advisor. Don't eat that bullshit MA offers today.

<removed>
/mod note/ nice try. while other forums may be happy to have posts recruiting EU players to join other games, this one does not - and that includes links to recruiting posts on another forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are still people playing, there are still people having fun, there is still a community there are still new things to explore and new things to look forward to.

When I was 8yrs old I spent the summer with a garden hose in the sandbox every afternoon. It was probably the most fun period in my life. I look back at it with fond memories, but I do not spite the present because of it even though I will never be able to go back to that time again. Now I have a carrier which I enjoy, my own house, a wife I love and a son I adore.
As fun as that summer was, I have grown up and have new things to learn.

This game will never be what you played in the early years, but that does not mean it is bad.
I enjoy it, and others enjoy it. That is what this thread is about. :)

narfi

There are still people playing, there are still people having fun, there is still a community there are still new things to explore and new things to look forward to.

When I was 8yrs old I spent the summer with a garden hose in the sandbox every afternoon. It was probably the most fun period in my life. I look back at it with fond memories, but I do not spite the present because of it even though I will never be able to go back to that time again. Now I have a carrier which I enjoy, my own house, a wife I love and a son I adore.
As fun as that summer was, I have grown up and have new things to learn.

This game will never be what you played in the early years, but that does not mean it is bad.
I enjoy it, and others enjoy it. That is what this thread is about. :)

narfi

That's true. You play the game you love to play. Me and my sister loved another game ... PE. We accepted several changes until it became too strange for both of us. You remember Jamira was a serious partner - I was hunting with her account several times for your team btw. ;-) Don't worry about me giving out a warning to elders like Zap.

Kristin, I think players can probably judge for themselves whether or not they want to join the group. The key word in the OP was positive.

Kristin, I think players can probably judge for themselves whether or not they want to join the group. The key word in the OP was positive.

QFT
(too short)

Cuddos from Ulla, Zap. But: Are you sure you can promote this one? I doubt it. And Ulla too. This is no longer the world wich was once worth to live in. It changed from a vibrant community-driven place to a stupid grinding game. Have a look at Alice's last words at EntropiaPlanets. Alice was THE uber mentor/advisor. Don't eat that bullshit MA offers today.

Hey there Kirstin, say hi to Ulla :)

Don't really know what you are meaning with your above post. PE/EU evolves, as it has always done. You have to adjust/learn/merge new stuff and adjust gaming style to it. Kinda been growing up as a PE/EU player on the side with game gorw/evolves.

Last minute New Years Resolution:

Help our beloved Universe grow, join the group!

If I was more active on forums like this.
But sometimes I try to explain to people why things are like they are and what to expect.

Back