Help: Error in Next Island mission

andy86

Provider
Society
Kaos
Andreas Andy Gamble
Hi

I went to Next Island for the first time yesterday just to check it out just do some missions, really want to go to Ancient Greece.

Anyhow, I started the mission chain "To Infinity and beyond" which has a sub-mission called Axonic Diods where you need to collect some materials and hand them over to the quest giver.

The problem is that when I choose the option to hand over the materials I get the message:
"An unexpected error have occured in the processing of the following mission:
Axonic Diodes
Code: 5"

I have created a support case but as far as I know there is no development on NI and I do not know if there is any support from MA regarding this.

Has anyone experienced the same thing and somehow managed to solve it?

/Andy

Some people had a similar error on Rocktropia. My disciple and my girlfriend were attempting to do the Hunt the Thing mission chain, and no one could pick up the assault rifle at the beginning of the mission.

"An unexpected error have occured (sic) in the processing of the following mission:
Your Weapon of Choice
Code 4"

A different disciple successfully completed the mission chain maybe 2 weeks ago.
She filed a support case a few days ago, no reply yet.

Maybe there is a new bug with starter missions? Has anyone noticed anything unusual with mission chains on other planets?

Very few missions on NI still work and none of the starting ones except for the one that trades 40 wool for the colorator. But there's hope.

That sounds promising :lolup:

I suppose there is not much to do at the moment. I guess I'll look around a bit on NI before heading home and wait for an update.

Thanks alot for the replies

you can go to ancient greece if you buy time travel crystals..you don't need the quest..

you can go to ancient greece if you buy time travel crystals..you don't need the quest..

Oh nice. I'll check the auction when I log on. Thanks :D

You can also easily loot time crystals from the bosses of monkey waves.

Red -Brown - Yellow monkey waves are easy even for a new player with a Goblin.
There are total 7 waves and in the last (No7) there is always a "King" monkey.
99% if you kill him he drops time crystals enough for one trip (at least) on AG.

P.S.
I hope some day to hear there aren't problems on my beloved NI and all missions are working again ;/

Back