Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso Review

That was a great article/review to read on EU/Calypso.

Interesting read...

Though I can't help but feel that "Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso" had been repeated a tad too many times. :silly2:

And one more thing...is that character creation screenshot shown....really the one we have now? Cause somehow...it doesn't look like it.

a nice overview and I tottaly agree with that!

"...Considering this game is vast and the game engine is adapted to cope with performance and resource balance, the animations are a bit off-track and don’t look as fluid and well developed as other MMOs"

:wise:

Hey guys, have you heard of Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso? Oh my god guys, I totally can't wait to get home to play Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso. I'm going to become a successful citizen of Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso and hopefully turn a profit in Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso. Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso is so much fun, and in Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso you can Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso and Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso.

It's good, you know, if it didn't read like MA's retarded cousin wrote it.

Hey guys, have you heard of Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso? Oh my god guys, I totally can't wait to get home to play Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso. I'm going to become a successful citizen of Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso and hopefully turn a profit in Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso. Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso is so much fun, and in Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso you can Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso and Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso.

It's good, you know, if it didn't read like MA's retarded cousin wrote it.
Yeah I kinda have to agree. I like the article, but this repeat of what sounds like a mouth full of d..k, is bringing the credibility down a few notches.

Glad to see a positive review for once! :beerchug:

I've never heard this "game" called "Entropia Universe: Planet Calypso" until I read that absurd article. The article was riddled with grammatical and syntactical errors that it made my head hurt trying to read it.

I've always just referred to this "game" as PE, Entropia, or Entropia Universe. I wonder where it states this naming convention? I most certainly haven't ever seen it used on forums that's for sure.

~Danimal

Back