SGA Scam

Status
I have something you can kiss.l but it's not a frog... it is a snake.

​Ewww....and Taco you've never eaten Uni? Ya know.....sea urchin :)

Last edited:
​Ewww....and Taco you've need eaten Uni? Ya know.....sea urchin :)

Don't do it! It's disgusting!

I would never eat that thing...unless someone paid me 10 Million USD, or I was allowed to fuck Megan Fox, or I hit a 6 digit ATH.

Those, are the ONLY criteria...whichever comes first. If any of those happen, I will eat a dozen wretched urchins and stream it.

So, to sum it up SGA stands for Second Gold Age and not for Skill Gain Advantage or whatever, allthough that particular item gives more skills than the non SGA counterpart. It's still false advertising and "illegal" as some might call it. We have no laws of this kind here so all we have is social shaming.

I would never eat that thing...unless someone paid me 10 Million USD, or I was allowed to fuck Megan Fox, or I hit a 6 digit ATH.

Those, are the ONLY criteria...whichever comes first. If any of those happen, I will eat a dozen wretched urchins and stream it.

Obama will give you free money.

Shit, thanks for info, I was convinced that SGA stands for Sex Gore Alcohol!

Ok I see 80% resselers here in topic that cant stand any things .

Yeah i was the person that is telling it .
But only to max bcz I cant stand his s*** .

Yeah its like any other edition .
And he try to make elephant from nothing .
Its miserable .

GL f*****.

I am lucky I got informed about this . Cause i don`t stick on forum like its a w**** .
And persons that got more activity here than in game .

Again what a waste of time and patience . Thx SHY for informing me about this .
There is still good ppl left in game .

Anyone can read info and see it is second golden age ( sga ).

Cheers.

Learn from max and you will get shit for your items ! :wise::wise::wise:

you only read : "mad" max madness post :D

i got sligthly over 1k ped offer from him :D

maybee if it countinue like this imp fap will be 50k for exapmle :D

just bcz he thinks so !

i readed some posts when he selled this item .

If i knewed it was in his hands i wouldnt buy it for tt :D

Ok I see 80% resselers here in topic that cant stand any things .

Yeah i was the person that is telling it .
But only to max bcz I cant stand his s*** .

Yeah its like any other edition .
And he try to make elephant from nothing .
Its miserable .

GL f*****.

I am lucky I got informed about this . Cause i don`t stick on forum like its a w**** .
And persons that got more activity here than in game .

Again what a waste of time and patience . Thx SHY for informing me about this .
There is still good ppl left in game .

Anyone can read info and see it is second golden age ( sga ).

Cheers.

Learn from max and you will get shit for your items ! :wise::wise::wise:

you only read : "mad" max madness post :D

i got sligthly over 1k ped offer from him :D

maybee if it countinue like this imp fap will be 50k for exapmle :D

just bcz he thinks so !

i readed some posts when he selled this item .

If i knewed it was in his hands i wouldnt buy it for tt :D

Your point about you only trying to scam me and not others is a lie because i have people in my PCF inbox that claim you did the same to them.... Specifically with a Justifier MK.II SGA

And then to cut through all the bullshit, here is the full chat conversation. Don't worry, I still have the original that doesn't have the name deleted.

that sga changed 2 owners by now . (mk sga )

and its not regular edition and it worth so bcz its different

i wont discuss with you anymore .

I payed 4k for sga i think it worth so and if you think i got scammed instead be a scammer send ticket to support instead of me now . gl (ff sga)

that sga changed 2 owners by now .

and its not regular edition and it worth so bcz its different

i wont discuss with you anymore .

I payed 4k for sga i think it worth so and if you think i got scammed instead be a scammer send ticket to support instead of me now . gl

You are an idiot if you paid 4k for it but I suspect you are lying about your purchase price as well.

I sold that DAR 9300 SGA for 2k ped after asking 2.5k for weeks. That person then sold to you after running it on auction for weeks with no buyers. Having SGA in the name doesn't mean shit. Function determines value, specifically DPS, Range, and DPP.

The DAR 9300 is Non-SIB... It's a level 100 gun which makes the economy complete shit unless you are near level 100. As a result of that, and the fact that you can get SIB guns for tag and predamage for 3k to 4k firmly plants the DAR9300 in the 2k price range.

Now every one see I am scammed by your story and you called me a idiot .

NOTE : Don`t have contacts that will call you idiot this directly . Because they search for such .

I dont peak in your bussines , you usually pay 20% of item value .

Now every one see I am scammed by your story and you called me a idiot .

NOTE : Don`t have contacts that will call you idiot this directly . Because they search for such .

I dont peak in your bussines , you usually pay 20% of item value .

Back up your claims with something. You can't because it's a flat out lie.

Not only are my buy and sell prices good, they are so good that people continuously will sell me the same item I sold to them back at a reduced price because they need ped to upgrade or whatever. In fact tonight when I log onto EU I have to buy something back. Sometimes people disagree with my valuation, whether it's plus or minus,but in those events no trade happens. It's widely established that I buy and sell at fair prices.

In scenarios where I can't offer a fair price for whatever reason, I tell them that I can't, explain why, and give them free advice on how to get the most for their item.

What you do is look for ways to manipulate and screw people.

I can't decide if you are a pathological liar or just a compulsive one.

You made the arguement that I'm bringing prices down... I have news for you, they came down on their own a long time ago.

Well, all my name deleting work was for nothing since I forgot to white out the name at the top of the PM box. Doesn't matter now though since he came forward on his own.

:ahh:

/mod note/ and now that we've got down to players calling each other names, and as the original topic has been done to death already...

:locked:

Status
Back