SGA Scam

Status

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
There is a particular well known reseller/Imp Fap medic, who due to forum rules, I can not name here that is going around trying to sell dramatically overpriced SGA items and telling people that SGA means Skill Gain Advantage.

SGA means Second Golden Age... it was an event similar to TEN where special edition items looted for a short time. SGA items do not give skills faster. If you look at the item info it clearly says Second Golden Age... yet this person is trying to convince people that everyone who thinks it means Second Golden Age is misinformed and that it actually means Skill Gain Advantage.

Misleading people about what SGA means and what those items do, while trying to sell for double the value is a scam. I have had other people PM me about this asking me for clarification on what SGA means and what those items do. Now that I have seen this person doing it first hand, I thought its best to bring it to light so everyone knows.

I can share the name by PM and I do have screen shots of the chat conversation.

I hope no one gets fooled by this person or anyone else.

was pointed out here

but yeah, pretty dubious.

"Skill Gain Advantage" :laugh:

I can't believe people can fall for that, especially with such expensive items

​Was this the guy you were talking about yesterday in soc chat, no tp chip man?

Pm details of this person.

Ms pudding can come up with images that sound like it. :)

Pm details of this person.

Ms pudding can come up with images that sound like it. :)

LOL... after getting PM'd the name, this one is a doozy. Nope, I'm going to have to let you all just PM HardWrath for the name.

People seem never run out of ingenuity when it comes to deceiving each other.

I'm going to make me a fortune selling unique Optimized Professional Advance & Leveling Overload weaponry :)

LOL... after getting PM'd the name, this one is a doozy. Nope, I'm going to have to let you all just PM HardWrath for the name.

​I know you can do this! A pic of Cate Blanchett and something like a unicycle?

I'm betting 10 ped my guess is right lol.

Do you have any chat logs Hardwrath?

Another one already? WTF!!

Yeah I'm all for a pic quiz MsPudding! :yay:
Or a PM! ;)

Hardwrath you may collect your 10 ped whenever :p

All I will say is that the name came as quite a surprise. Only because I don't know this guy hardly at all.

Last edited:
Maybe he is an Idiot and actually believes it is skill gain advantage

The lies people come up with to make a buck... geez.

I'm betting 10 ped my guess is right lol.

Do you have any chat logs Hardwrath?

I have better then chat logs... I have screen shots of the whole PM conversation from start to finish.

Hardwrath you may collect your 10 ped whenever :p

All I will say is that the name came as quite a surprise.

Keep your 10 PED

It's no surprise to me, this person is notorious for shady deals.

Maybe he is an Idiot and actually believes it is skill gain advantage

Well, in my chat with him I told him he is an idiot if he thinks SGA means Skill Gain Advantage.... Yet he continued to defend what he was saying. I have screenshots of the chat. I can go through and upload them later but line by line but I'll have to delete his name before I post it in a thread to stay compliant with PCF rules.

The chat is unmistakeable... He was trying to use his Imp FAP SGA as evidence of what he was saying

I got told this too. I can't remember the guy who did it but I mentioned it on the scam thread. Can you PM the name so I know if it is the same person? :)

Up through this point, I think that I have all PMs, rep messages, and posts answered regarding the name. If I missed you, please let me know.

Shoot with the name, I'll pass it on to my soc and such. Although everyone in my soc has been around since SGA, they may have some newer friends who don't know.

Ridiculous :dunce:

We need a wall of shame on EP I guess. As long as there is undeniable proof, this should be posted for all to see.

It is time to start taking an aggressive stance against scammers, thieves, and serious exploiters from trappers to mine node leechers. Let's make it happen people. Narfi, I'm willing to patrol and build this for you.

Tired of folks like... the one that starts with L but now Z getting a free pass to rob folks and strongarm.. to pirates who speed hacked to take an unfair advantage of the system.. or the pirate with known alts that sounds like Pulaski that summon scammed with a mothership. It is our responsibility to weed out these ass holes and make this game better and safer for the new players who won't be the wiser.

*throws down the gloves* *drops the mic and walks off*

Last edited:
There is a particular well known reseller/Imp Fap medic, who due to forum rules, I can not name here that is going around trying to sell dramatically overpriced SGA items and telling people that SGA means Skill Gain Advantage.

Sad that this forum is hidding the truth all the time with low rules...
But remember that PCF was first owned by mindark (even not for long).
and the rules stood like they were...

PS : Nope SGA is a fast contraction of Sweat Gatherer Akbar :)

To be fair, the impfap SGA and modfap SGA do give Skill Gain Advantages, however this is not what it stands for, and as far as I know, no other SGA items give more skills than normal :p

Lol all the secrecy in this thread makes me curious, could i get the name please? :)

please tell me the name :)

Actually at least from what I know Imp and Mod SGA gives hell a lot of more skills, I think even more then L balls lol :D

Don't think this applies to other SGA items.

It is one thing to say these faps give more skills. It is another to try to sell items on false pretenses on an acronym that means something entirely different.

Ok, all PMs answered.

Sorry for any double PMs but if you asked me here and also in PM, well it gets hard to cross reference.

Some have told me by PM that this person also tried to sell overpriced SGA items to them by giving them the same SGA story as I was told today.

I hope they come forward... Until then, here is one such PM with the sender's name removed.

NAME DELETED said:
Ah the guy's name was looking familiar. Whoever it was was trying to sell me Justifier Mk.# SGA saying it was skill gain advantage :p

Last edited:
Status
Back