Free appearance change popup

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
For years now we have been offered the free, one-time avatar appearance change. When we first given the option, I used it (and checked the box so the pop up wouldn't appear again). When I opened it up, it randomized my avatar and I had to start from scratch. I found a good look and took it. However, I STILL get the damn pop-up about the free change EVERY TIME I login. I hit the "Do not tell me again" box and then hit "NO"... it still pops up! This is seriously starting to annoy me. Any idea how to get rid of it? I do not want to go back into the appearance screen in case it completely randomizes my look and makes me start from scratch again. Also, since I already used it, why am I being offered another free change lol...

Use it again and it will go away perhaps? I keep mine so I might change my appearence in the future if I feel like it :)

I never get the popup, but my wife is still hording her 'free change' so gets it every time.

Personally I'm also hoarding the free change, incase I need it due to lighting changes or whatever.

I think you have to use it, but if it does rando your avatar, just cancel the changes or C+A+Del the game and you should revert.

I think you may lose some advanced options. That was the rumor on the street. I saved mine for a while, but then considered it pointless (and slightly unfair).

If I remember correctly, to make it go away, you will have to "tick" the tiny box AND click the "✓" button. Not the "✗" button.

If you do that, you won't go into the appearance change room.

(A little counter-intuitive...yes I know. But that's what I did...after I read the instructions in the window...carefully. And it never came back.)

If you edited your appearance when it was open to keep doing it over and over you still had one final free time to fix your avatar how you wanted it at the end. So you just need to do it one more time and it should be done.:)

Back