Tool Bug...

crazyqpp

Alpha
Society
Noodles
ali tayyab crazy
So as i could not figure it out myself i have decided to take help from the awesome community here. I am having trouble with game since the servers came online after maintenance. I enjoyed the smooth gaming before this and was doing 10+ hours fapping without a glitch of a problem. Sometimes a little lag but nothing a relog culdnt fix or some low settings when too many Green Dots in radar range. The lag i know happens no big deal but now my tool goes on cooldown as it should after healing but the heal does not pops up or it just gets stuck for 2-3 seconds. I checked my internet it is working fine. I have tried 2 different services so i know its not an issue. Last i did now is repair the game setup on "Unknown Avatars" :) suggestion which i should have done before but i just re-installed the game 3-4 days before so i was not thinking this could be an issue. well the repair got 597 "unexpected files" deleted them and now downloading the 2.3 GB of dynamic content again in hope that it will fix this stupid bug or lag or whatever it is.

P.s :- If this doesnt works i will need some suggestions :(

ok after the first download now it starts to download 3.9GB of calypso:scratch2::scratch2:.....wait for another 1.5 hours :eyecrazy:

#1 - Check if you hard driver not have BAD-BLOCKS
#2 - I Recommend DISABLE UAC
#3 - Always run as admin launcher to prevent permission issues

Plus : you internet be suck with bad routing and its make alot currupt files try download in late nigth

Back