FYI: Otorugi Brain Progressive Jackpot - 15k+ Bounty

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
It is time to make some additional changes now that migration is ending and the word is out about the brain.So here is the deal going forward.

Current Jackpot: 20188.17PED

This jackpot can grow each day on the following conditions:

- If otorugis have more than 50 globals on that day and LA6 has 20 globals, I will add 100ped to the pot.

- if the otorugis have more than 50 globals on that day and for every 10 additional globals over 20 on LA6, I will add an additional 25ped.

- Every item purchased from me from my shop will result in 0.5% going into the pot at Underground Booth #9.

- All conditions must be met. Team globals count. Otorugi Massacre prizes and everything in the thread: tiny.cc/arkla6 is in effect.

YES! You see it.. all those peds for a single item drop.. apparently elusive. There is no reason why you shouldn't be doing this event or making it part of your rotation.

Get it done!

Last edited:
Another day, another ped!

Bump... up up up the pot goes. Looks like we will have at least +100 today.

Bump. it continues to grow!

That's a lot of peds... hopefully someone loots that thing soon

Yes, it is a lot of ped. And if enough activity on LA6 and Otorugis.. and buying stuff from my shop on Underground Booth #9, it will go even higher.

So you're encouraging gambling inside gambling while gambling? :D sounds like inception

Consider this a free bump and GL on your awesome LA promotion. 20.1k is a lot of ped :eyecrazy:

p.s

How can someone claim the jackpot? there's no info about it in your OP

p.s

How can someone claim the jackpot? there's no info about it in your OP

Trade in your looted Otorugi Brain with 5$ for the jackpot.

... the brain... Otorugi Massacre prizes and everything in the thread: tiny.cc/arkla6 is in effect.

YES! You see it.. all those peds for a single item drop..

[Globals]: Jess Renada Tylie is the first colonist to discover Otorugi Brain! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

2014-09-02 At 15:15:52

GZ!

To OP -- I have one simple question. How did you create the DNA for Otorugi when this is the first time the Brain has been discovered?? :scratch2:

~Danimal

To OP -- I have one simple question. How did you create the DNA for Otorugi when this is the first time the Brain has been discovered?? :scratch2:

~Danimal

I answered in the gratz thread, but these Oto's weren't on his LA - it was a natural spawn

Winner was paid! :) Now onto LA6!

Thank you for all the folks who decided to hunt on them and grind them for hours just like myself.

For those that didn't know, I killed over 55,000 of them. I completed 6 Stage 6 Otorugi missions.. acquired 6 figurines (in my LA house). I actually profited from the grind with TT+MU. The thing with the Otorugis and even the Beladoths is that the young maturities can be hunted ecoly as a skilling/grinder mob. I earned over 2,500TT of skill during this time. :)

Back